OLD REVIEWS Best Tasting Auto?

Reaction score
One time back in my college days I recieved a bag that was allegedly maui Wowie. It was by far the best tasting buds I had ever smoked. The fruit flavors were about as strong as the actual thing. Since that day I have been on the search again for a similar experiance but never coming close.
Forgotten cookies by mephisto was the tastiest I've ever grown but still not even close to those long ago college days. But the search continues. And that's why I ask what is the best tasting auto you've ever grown?

Zambeza Auto Blueberry was the best tasting strain I have grown. You can improve the terpene profile (and thereby the flavor) of your cannabis by adding UV A&B light to your indoor grows. It made a huge difference in mine.

I was gonna say Forgotten Cookies too, I loved that herb. Get the right pheno it's devine. Strawberry Nuggets is another Mephisto gem, sour strawberry really comes through on the smoke, most of mephistos gear is really flavourful. 2 that really stand out for me, HubbaBubbaHaze from Mephisto, and Auto Zamaldelica from Ace Seeds. HubbaBubbaHaze is what it says on the tin, sweet bubblegum, and spicey haze, and the high........you have to toke it to know, it's like a stiff line of Columbias finest. Auto Zamaldelica, sweet pineapple, liquorice, molasses, and a high that would knock out a herd of wildebeast

Zambeza Auto Blueberry was the best tasting strain I have grown. You can improve the terpene profile (and thereby the flavor) of your cannabis by adding UV A&B light to your indoor grows. It made a huge difference in mine.
I've been thinking of adding some but glad to hear some first hand experience. I need to now. Also gonna check out that strain. Sounds delicious.

I was gonna say Forgotten Cookies too, I loved that herb. Get the right pheno it's devine. Strawberry Nuggets is another Mephisto gem, sour strawberry really comes through on the smoke, most of mephistos gear is really flavourful. 2 that really stand out for me, HubbaBubbaHaze from Mephisto, and Auto Zamaldelica from Ace Seeds. HubbaBubbaHaze is what it says on the tin, sweet bubblegum, and spicey haze, and the high........you have to toke it to know, it's like a stiff line of Columbias finest. Auto Zamaldelica, sweet pineapple, liquorice, molasses, and a high that would knock out a herd of wildebeast
We got similar tastes. Agrees mephisto has the best taste I found. I actually have hubbabubba in my cart now that it's back in stock and also have night owls hybrid with the zamdelicia crossed with fantasmo in another csrt. I've never tried ace but I keep hearing great things so maybe I'll just try their zamdelicia. Love landraces and that has some solid genes in it. Thanks for the feedback.

i grew a mutant sour livers that tastes like a lime sucker x pinesol... pretty unique..

three cultivars come to mind. #1 Dinafem Kush n Cheese, I am growing two at the moment. #2 @Krk his Ghaze x diesel. #3 Mephisto Walter White.

Never heard of Krk I need to look into them. Finishing my first dina grow so I'll have to check those seeds out next. And. Snt go wrong with ww. Anything meohisto is great but that was a particularly tasty one.

Never heard of Krk I need to look into them. Finishing my first dina grow so I'll have to check those seeds out next. And. Snt go wrong with ww. Anything meohisto is great but that was a particularly tasty one.
Try AutoBeanStalk... High Rise Seeds. Krk is the breeder.

Back