I use chinese lights from a sight on ebay called ledlightschina there 300 wat about 150 watt real draw produce some of the frostiest nicest size plants I have ever grown. I try to end all my plants under them I also use apollo six and a 1200 watt COB actual draw 660 watts ina 4X8. But the the 300 watt ones are dirt cheap 70 US approximately and I have had three of them going on straight for two almost and not one burnout but I run 24/7 I do believe that timers shorten the lifespan of the less expensive leds two 300 watt lights should work great in a 2X2 three for sure lol

Fairlynew pointed me to the ledlightschina last fall, so I took his advice and I also bought a marshydro old version light. Both lights work great but crystal formation is superior on the ledlightschina unit. I bought a second ledlightshina and now all 3 are running great. Excellent bud, thanks for the excellent tip man! Oh yeah ledlightseller lights are also known as Populargrow and GalaxyHydro

I use chinese lights from a sight on ebay called ledlightschina there 300 wat about 150 watt real draw produce some of the frostiest nicest size plants I have ever grown. I try to end all my plants under them I also use apollo six and a 1200 watt COB actual draw 660 watts ina 4X8. But the the 300 watt ones are dirt cheap 70 US approximately and I have had three of them going on straight for two almost and not one burnout but I run 24/7 I do believe that timers shorten the lifespan of the less expensive leds two 300 watt lights should work great in a 2X2 three for sure lol
So you run your lights 24/7?

heck yea bro doing something right I got in joe's blog on the dutch passion website for growing 24/7 auto extreme and think Different. I have a some decent grows running 24/7

heck yea bro doing something right I got in joe's blog on the dutch passion website for growing 24/7 auto extreme and think Different. I have a some decent grows running 24/7
I will have to go find that and read thru it

here is a pound plus northern lights auto i just grew. I have grown some bigguns but so has other growers on here too I just use cheap chinese led lights. I needed two 15 liter jugs full on each side and a zip strap to hold her up
IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1592.JPG
Here is the link to the BLOG http://www.dutch-passion.com/en/new...me-grow-review-under-24-hours-of-daily-light/

here is a pound plus northern lights auto i just grew. I have grown some bigguns but so has other growers on here too I just use cheap chinese led lights. I needed two 15 liter jugs full on each side and a zip strap to hold her upView attachment 549002 View attachment 549001 Here is the link to the BLOG http://www.dutch-passion.com/en/new...me-grow-review-under-24-hours-of-daily-light/
When do you defoliate? I usually do not start till day 45 I just got back in right now from some nice defoliating

By the way those are some monsters nice job

What's up bro I have a 2x2 tent myself and use the mars2 400w and it seems like the perfect light for that space. It does put out a little heat though.

When do you defoliate? I usually do not start till day 45 I just got back in right now from some nice defoliating
I only defoliate Mephistos squat Indicas a around day 25 why they need it to reach maximum potential. Others I leaf tuck I wait until I really have to then i will remove the odd leaf but that is me bro when they really yellow up then I take them off leafs.

By the way those are some monsters nice job
Thank you

Back