Reaction score
Hi guys I've just purchased a Jardin DS60 measuring 60cm x 60cm x150cm. Looking at growing 1 at a push 2 autos using auto pots. I have a budget of around £150 for a led grow light and so was after some suggestions.
Thanks in advance

Sey

£150 might get you a second hand Grownorthern ms0004. I use an ms0004 and ms0006 (also HS1) in a DR120.

However they can be like rocking horse shit to find, but they're like buses, wait for one to come up on eBay for weeks then 3 pop up at once.

Or you can grab a Mars hydro LED off eBay.

£150 is low budget for LEDs imo. They're not the cheap option, and where LED is concerned you get what you pay for bro.

£150 might get you a second hand Grownorthern ms0004. I use an ms0004 and ms0006 (also HS1) in a DR120.

However they can be like rocking horse shit to find, but they're like buses, wait for one to come up on eBay for weeks then 3 pop up at once.

Or you can grab a Mars hydro LED off eBay.

£150 is low budget for LEDs imo. They're not the cheap option, and where LED is concerned you get what you pay for bro.
Here is a pic of my plant using a cheap knock off led from Ebay.
uploadfromtaptalk1459428468661.jpg

My budget has now increased to 200 well 400 but i need 2 lights i can get the mars 2 700w i shall have a look on ebay now. Thanks for the advice and support. Much appreciated bro ✌

Here is a pic of my plant using a cheap knock off led from Ebay. View attachment 548124

My budget has now increased to 200 well 400 but i need 2 lights i can get the mars 2 700w i shall have a look on ebay now. Thanks for the advice and support. Much appreciated bro ✌
What light did u grow that with as I'm in the same tent as you and am considering a movefrom hps to led as I have a 250w in there but temps can get high

Also amazon is a bit cheaper than eBay Bro a wee tip

Here is a pic of my plant using a cheap knock off led from Ebay. View attachment 548124

My budget has now increased to 200 well 400 but i need 2 lights i can get the mars 2 700w i shall have a look on ebay now. Thanks for the advice and support. Much appreciated bro [emoji111]

She's beautiful bro, if she comes in at 3oz dried, I'm gonna need a link for that knock off LED!

I've no experience with Mars, but I know they're excellent value and they do the job really well.

I use chinese lights from a sight on ebay called ledlightschina there 300 wat about 150 watt real draw produce some of the frostiest nicest size plants I have ever grown. I try to end all my plants under them I also use apollo six and a 1200 watt COB actual draw 660 watts ina 4X8. But the the 300 watt ones are dirt cheap 70 US approximately and I have had three of them going on straight for two almost and not one burnout but I run 24/7 I do believe that timers shorten the lifespan of the less expensive leds two 300 watt lights should work great in a 2X2 three for sure lol

Back