Lighting Best led for 5x5 ???$1000+ budget

Grimmus

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my 5x5 flower tent lights. I like the quantum boards but don’t really know if that’s the way I should go. My last grow was with a ts1000 and cheap 300 true watt blurple. I had great results even with budget lights.(9.25 dry O’s off 1 plant and have three more nice plants drying). I want to take my grow to the next level and grow some next level smoke. I would like to spend 1000$ or less but could go higher. From my research I’m leaning towards #1 California light works solar extreme 1000, #2 hlg 550v2 RSpec #3 mars hydro ts3000 or some variation of their ts series qbs. I’m new to all of this and am open to suggestions. Any input much appreciated.

me will defer this to the otherz ;) ppp

Looking to upgrade my 5x5 flower tent lights. I like the quantum boards but don’t really know if that’s the way I should go. My last grow was with a ts1000 and cheap 300 true watt blurple. I had great results even with budget lights.(9.25 dry O’s off 1 plant and have three more nice plants drying). I want to take my grow to the next level and grow some next level smoke. I would like to spend 1000$ or less but could go higher. From my research I’m leaning towards #1 California light works solar extreme 1000, #2 hlg 550v2 RSpec #3 mars hydro ts3000 or some variation of their ts series qbs. I’m new to all of this and am open to suggestions. Any input much appreciated.
cant go wrong with a hlg build quality parts. or maybe have a look at chilled techs new grow craft light if i had your money thats where id spend it theres a sale on right now also

So in my opinion I would look @ modular strip lights like next light and the like I built 2 of my own after running qb96v2 and multi cob setups but this is the type I would buy if I had money lolhttp://nextlight.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=56
Screenshot_2020-04-30-20-46-48.png

cant go wrong with a hlg build quality parts. or maybe have a look at chilled techs new grow craft light if i had your money thats where id spend it theres a sale on right now also
Good call they are great lights forgot to mention those

Also these are the modular strips I want one 1700 umol ppf 2.5 par efficacy
Screenshot_2020-04-30-21-09-46.png

So in my opinion I would look @ modular strip lights like next light and the like I built 2 of my own after running qb96v2 and multi cob setups but this is the type I would buy if I had money lolhttp://nextlight.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=56View attachment 1185382
Thanks for the fast reply. I love what I’ve seen of the nextlight mega. It would fit my needs perfectly. From what I’ve seen they’re around 1500 - 1600$ And that’s what pushes me away. If I found one for 1200-1300$ I’d feel more comfortable. But it’s definitely an option. For that price will the mega outperform say 2hlgs 550s for 1400$

Back