Live Stoners Best Cheap Autoflower Seeds?

Maybe try places like BLK seeds (from less than US$5 per seed for autos),
MSNL (starting from US$6 per seed for autos),
or just go to any seed bank store like Seed City and select for Auto and price.

But, don't know about quality, and you get what you pay for, but if it's cheap you want......

Maybe try places like BLK seeds (from less than US$5 per seed for autos),
MSNL (starting from US$6 per seed for autos),
or just go to any seed bank store like Seed City and select for Auto and price.
But, don't know about quality, and you get what you pay for, but if it's cheap you want......

Usually the "you get what you pay for" statement holds true with most things but I am seeing many of these seeds have inflated prices for no reason. The bubblegum genetics from 00 seeds for example, some of the best smoke I have grown, and yield is high too...all at around 5 bucks a seed....I am just trying to help myself and others discover other hidden gems!

http://www.mephistogenetics.com/product-page/auto-blues

Killer Genetics that'll come in under 7 a piece. All singles are 2 beans per, all 3's come with 5 beans and killer freebies.

Thank you for the information on Mephisto seeds...I am actually currently growing a sour auto blues plant and am very impressed with the volume of budding sites and branching on this plant. I did not know if you order direct that you get 2 seeds in a 1 pack, that is good to know. I didn't even know they delivered out of the UK, so that is another good piece of info. Reading the website, it looks like delivery can take a long time in some instances is the only negative that I see. Again, thank you oh so much for the information on Mephisto seeds Pepe!

Usually the "you get what you pay for" statement holds true with most things but I am seeing many of these seeds have inflated prices for no reason. The bubblegum genetics from 00 seeds for example, some of the best smoke I have grown, and yield is high too...all at around 5 bucks a seed....I am just trying to help myself and others discover other hidden gems!
Here are the results of a five dollar seed!
Bubblegum1.JPG

Fast and vast along with other heavyweight seeds end up around$7 at Herbie's if u buy 10, well worth every penny!౯also Nirvanas autos are priced comparabley . I got some monster cola's bigger than a 1.25 liter coke bottle off of 4 Nirvanas blueberry kush ,over 9 zips of Super frosty organic buds . I've had a few good OG Kush autos from them also.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Seedsman on our site as a vendor ,excellent service always and yes they have cheap auto seeds,there own brand is good with lots of choices they also carry 00,mephisto ,you name it.

Back