Grow Room Best carbon filter

Reaction score
Whats up AFN I was wondering what you all think is the best carbon filter been using phersh filters for awhile and it is time to replace i just wanted to see what you all think is the best because I here phersh filters aren't what they used to be thanks for any help

So far I've only used the Vivosun, G-Hydro and AC Infinity carbon filters. I get about a year out of them. But the wife
says the Vivosun seems to work the best keeping smell down if she goes out to where I have the exhaust routed.
The G-Hydro didn't even last one grow before you could start smelling the aroma out the exhaust. The AC Infinity
with be on the 2nd grow now and you can smell a small amount but not much to be worried about. The Vivosun
for me on the last grow of the year that is when I could start to have some odor seeping out the exhaust. Just
my opinions on what I've tried over the last 4 years.

I have been using the IPower for many years. They last about 2 years.

2021-06-13_13-00-17.png

I had the vivosun and didn't really lasted me that long prolly 6 months and 3 plants were over powering it. I then bought a ac infinity back in Sept n its still going strong.. before that I had phresh that lasted me couple years on n off growing

rhino pro or mountain air ive had 2 years out of rhino pro once but the mountain air is meant to be able to last up to 3 years thats what i have now

I thought Phresh filters should last a minimum of two years before needing replacing.... Crap Lol

Back