Indoor Beginning of a perpetual grow......

Daipot

Growing photoperiod trees
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi guys I've been away from here for a while and thought I'd come back swinging with a grow log. I've setup a perpetual grow area which is currently in the starting stages.
First off I'll explain my vegging area:
The tent being used is a 2m long x 1.2 wide x 1.2 high. It's my old grow turned into it's side. I done this so I can fit in 8 plants on an autopot system for the sole purpose of vegging them. The lights in here at the moment are a 250w hps on one side and 300w dual spectrum CFL on the other. The reason there's a hps in there is too keep the tent warm as it's situated inside a shed with a concrete floor.
The strains I've gone for are:
5 cookies kush by barneys
3 critical by royal queen seeds
Also, I have two Frisian ducks starting out their life in here until they're ready to go outside, but that's a different story for a different day haha.
Note: these are photo strains if this thread needs to move else where just let me know. I've noticed pot pros is down?

The flowering tent. This is a 2.4x 1.2 x 2 meter high tent. In here are 2 600w hps, fans, filters etc. At the moment I have critical kush, incredible bulk and white widow x big bud in there. They were vegged in there under 2 400w hps and flipped a few days ago. Now they sit under the 600w lights. These plants are all been fed via autopot too.
The focus of this grow diary isn't gonna be for these plants but I will share pics and details if you guys are interested.

So guys, there u have it. Pics will be uploaded tomorrow. Have fun and joint join in on my adventure

Peace out

Hi guys I've been away from here for a while and thought I'd come back swinging with a grow log. I've setup a perpetual grow area which is currently in the starting stages.
First off I'll explain my vegging area:
The tent being used is a 2m long x 1.2 wide x 1.2 high. It's my old grow turned into it's side. I done this so I can fit in 8 plants on an autopot system for the sole purpose of vegging them. The lights in here at the moment are a 250w hps on one side and 300w dual spectrum CFL on the other. The reason there's a hps in there is too keep the tent warm as it's situated inside a shed with a concrete floor.
The strains I've gone for are:
5 cookies kush by barneys
3 critical by royal queen seeds
Also, I have two Frisian ducks starting out their life in here until they're ready to go outside, but that's a different story for a different day haha.
Note: these are photo strains if this thread needs to move else where just let me know. I've noticed pot pros is down?

The flowering tent. This is a 2.4x 1.2 x 2 meter high tent. In here are 2 600w hps, fans, filters etc. At the moment I have critical kush, incredible bulk and white widow x big bud in there. They were vegged in there under 2 400w hps and flipped a few days ago. Now they sit under the 600w lights. These plants are all been fed via autopot too.
The focus of this grow diary isn't gonna be for these plants but I will share pics and details if you guys are interested.

So guys, there u have it. Pics will be uploaded tomorrow. Have fun and joint join in on my adventure

Peace out
I think perhaps we talked about your growspace before. Or perhaps it was someone else with that configuration. I wish I had that kind of space. YOu could dedicate 80% of the tent to production and 20% to veg and start out seedings and nurture them in the autopots by hand in 20% and then roll them into autopots and fire the airdomes. That would be fantastic and I drool a little at the thought.

Subscribed. Gonna be a good time. Be careful though, there's a fire at the end.

I think perhaps we talked about your growspace before. Or perhaps it was someone else with that configuration. I wish I had that kind of space. YOu could dedicate 80% of the tent to production and 20% to veg and start out seedings and nurture them in the autopots by hand in 20% and then roll them into autopots and fire the airdomes. That would be fantastic and I drool a little at the thought.

I'm not following g about splitting the space to 80%. How would that work?

Fire! I hope not

and thanks for the sub

I'm not following g about splitting the space to 80%. How would that work?

Fire! I hope not

I take it you vape :crying:

look at the space and leave an 18 inch strip from the front to the back of the tent in the center of the tent. Put autopots in the center strip with seedlings for the first 21 or so days. Then move those 4 containers either into the left or right block depending on which one is ready to harvest. Just take out the harvest plants and set the new teens in position and turn them on. Wait a week or so and then start another 4 in the center and then spin them out when the second block is harvested. Just pull and replace the cans. You harvest 4 every 4 weeks or so and if you run a scrog with the same genes per block you should be able to grow an astounding amount of flowers in a small space.

Last edited:
I take it you vape :crying:

look at the space and leave an 18 inch strip from the front to the back of the tent in the center of the tent. Put autopots in the center strip with seedlings for the first 21 or so days. Then move those 4 containers either into the left or right block depending on which one is ready to harvest. Just take out the harvest plants and set the new teens in position and turn them on. Wait a week or so and then start another 4 in the center and then spin them out when the second block is harvested. Just pull and replace the cans. You harvest 4 every 4 weeks or so and if you run a scrog with the same genes per block you should be able to grow an astounding amount of flowers in a small space.
Ahhh I see. Yeah I'll definitely give that some thought. Cheers!
And yes, I do occasionally vape haha

Back