Laughing Hyena Seeds Beaver Genetics Grow&show 2021

Preparing 4 SmartPots tonight going to also let them dry out a bit afterwards..
@beavergenetics whats an estimated height for the wild lamb? Trying to visualize the tent , nice and short or topped and trained?

@Mañ'O'Green how is that monkey fan??
Was gonna get one then literally overnight the thing becomes 5 times the price

Why do you let them dry?
I started my WHitewidow in wet (put pot out in rain) seemed to make it a lil slower than the ones I didn’t presoak in the rain so soak it and let it dry a bit seems like a good next step

I started my WHitewidow in wet (put pot out in rain) seemed to make it a lil slower than the ones I didn’t presoak in the rain so soak it and let it dry a bit seems like a good next step
Of course you don't want anything soggy but when I hear Peeps say dry out that makes me nervous. Media that gets too dry is just as bad as too wet.

Day 1 sorbet dreams
20210911_232522.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green do we tag you with every "official" update?

Day 1 sorbet dreamsView attachment 1365519
@Mañ'O'Green do we tag you with every "official" update?
Only if I miss an important one. Just post a lot of good pictures along the way. When I use one for an update I will like it with a :greencheck: If I don't use it for an update I will use one of the other options. I don't run the grow n shows like the old battles they are less formal and if you are engaged for Beaver Genetics it will be easy to post many more pictures then you need. It is important when we get there that you post a Harvest Picture and then a cured Bud picture.

Woke up today to find two lil wild lambs peeking out of the soil. Good times ahead!

Lil Wild Lambs - Day 1.jpg

Buckets prepared last night.
Gotta snip some down before I can start these so I’ll probably be soaking beans in the next couple days...
659414BB-A85A-423D-BBCF-FB256667413D.jpeg

Back