Indoor Beast and goliath fastbuds auto topping grow

Looking sweet as beast :) GSC is gonna be interesting to see how she fills out :)

Got my next run sorted [emoji7] thanks for the tip with that one beast!
Cant wait to get her started [emoji108]
cbc297b17c6b1f5bf1948e40d6b56b8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Five im not expecting any bud off gsc.she is a freak with a genetic defect.she is not budding at all..iv let her go to see how she finishes for all to see that its not my error.its genetic;) happy growing

Thanks mate :) not doing journal just yet till im a little more confident in what I'm doing but I'll be sure to keep you updated :) you're my go to emergency man, you'll probably be sick of me by harvest time [emoji23]

Thanks mate :) not doing journal just yet till im a little more confident in what I'm doing but I'll be sure to keep you updated :) you're my go to emergency man, you'll probably be sick of me by harvest time [emoji23]

Cornell:

Put that fear of failure behind you and do a journal; we all fail - I have failed on a colossal scale online. The thing is if we are watching your journal we can help you avoid pitfalls before they reach a point of no return. That is what this forum is all about - helping each other be better farmers!

:pighug:

Cornell:

Put that fear of failure behind you and do a journal; we all fail - I have failed on a colossal scale online. The thing is if we are watching your journal we can help you avoid pitfalls before they reach a point of no return. That is what this forum is all about - helping each other be better farmers!

:yeahthat:

Cornell:

Man thanks mate :) you may have twisted my arm, it makes sense to do a journal when you put it like that! [emoji108] watch this space!! Well not literally beast haha

Back