Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
Got this as a freebie with my last order, and BOY was she something else! I grew her with Sensi, in potters gold, and under some BRAND NEW Quantum boards. I was very pleased with how she turned out.She was a little on the shorter side, and I though at first she wasn't going to be such a producer. but once I stood over her and got a good look down inside, close to the main stem, I could see that it was solid buds all the way down.:drool: She expressed more of the white, I think, than the man bear, and the taste was out of this world! buds are very dense, and fluff up to more than you think when you throw it in the grinder. Its got an extremely unique flavor thats hard to describe, a flavor that you smell as much as you taste it, and it's addictive. I want to roll another one right now :p I've grown quite a few of the man bear family, and this is one of my favorites. Nice body effects. I can keep a clear head to go to school, and yet still get good relief from the pain in my hands. :smoking:
Thanks @mephisto ! Another GREAT plant.
BWMB_11_19-5845.jpg
BWMB_11_19-5843.jpg
BWMB_11_19-5837.jpg
BWMB_11_19-5875.jpg

This last one was right before I put it into jars. Just started smoking her not too long ago. I wish i had more! it's like candy
MORE PHOTOS BEING POSTED TO THE GALLERY, TAGGED BY NAME AND BREEDER

man
Lovely looking plant! I’ve got some BW x 3BOG I’m looking forward to running!
Man, you won't be disappointed! One of the stickiest plants I've ever cut down, and the densest too. I was like I glued some nugs together and just stuck em in a pot. Could barely find stem on her even after I cut the fans. Rocks all the way down. Had to clean my scissors three times just to get the fans off, because they were sticking together!

Back