well here is all of it jarred up. no weights quite yet but 1.75 ouces has gone the way of the dodo bird however due to unforseen decarbing and foods intake LMFAO! and stuff.samples n so forth. BUT Im keeping track.but still needs to stabilize a tad more until I can get a fair take on the weight. not terrible though for a first go at a new system.Im happy with the results. :D

and the weelings do not have any Guerrilla tabs used so i may put them here and the Photos which do,over on my others one. :D one needed replacing since it didnt open well n got itself perished LOL! put to the soil this afternoon though.

View attachment 768889 View attachment 768890 View attachment 768891 View attachment 768892 View attachment 768894 View attachment 768895 View attachment 768896 View attachment 768897
Looks like a very nice haul. Enjoy your harvest. :slap:

i surely will bro.Thank you Kindly my man :)

it'll be fully ready for the jar,yet it is smokeable.LMAO just st that edge of mist and not quite dry enough LOL!

028.JPG
031.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG

After smoking MANY bowls and donating some ounces to the cause I am left with this... 135 grams out and various bowls smoked and the like and I still have this so far. Thanks again guys.135 grams + went out the door so to speak already. so not a bad harvest :D

002.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
027.JPG
029.JPG
031.JPG

well here is all of it jarred up. no weights quite yet but 1.75 ouces has gone the way of the dodo bird however due to unforseen decarbing and foods intake LMFAO! and stuff.samples n so forth. BUT Im keeping track.but still needs to stabilize a tad more until I can get a fair take on the weight. not terrible though for a first go at a new system.Im happy with the results. :D

and the weelings do not have any Guerrilla tabs used so i may put them here and the Photos which do,over on my others one. :D one needed replacing since it didnt open well n got itself perished LOL! put to the soil this afternoon though.

View attachment 768889 View attachment 768890 View attachment 768891 View attachment 768892 View attachment 768894 View attachment 768895 View attachment 768896 View attachment 768897
That is a beautiful looking STASH

Thanks man, they are finally balancing out enough to get a solid smoke report so I might try one or three of those today. its great smoke including the scambesia plant I did. a lovely sweet tangy cheesy taste and smell. very good. stilton is great,sour livers is nice.auto livers is kinda of just a Livers(but good all the same) and the NCH is okay,Im not a big haze fan so those are typically lost on me generally speaking. but good again LMFAO all the same. just not my type of smoke. all the others here that I did ,did rather well .taste and smell is nice and decently hearty :D

Thanks man, they are finally balancing out enough to get a solid smoke report so I might try one or three of those today. its great smoke including the scambesia plant I did. a lovely sweet tangy cheesy taste and smell. very good. stilton is great,sour livers is nice.auto livers is kinda of just a Livers(but good all the same) and the NCH is okay,Im not a big haze fan so those are typically lost on me generally speaking. but good again LMFAO all the same. just not my type of smoke. all the others here that I did ,did rather well .taste and smell is nice and decently hearty :D
You've said how much you like Sativas so how does the Haze differ in effect for you? Just wondering, I'm trying different strains to see what I like best. Still can't beat the Gold Bud from my prior smoking days.

Thanks Bunny!! :)

well, haze is a more earthy sativa since atleast in auto form I have done many and they are never very good imo as far as what I personally like about a smoke.smell taste and effect.pain relief. many things go into whats awesome for me. the effect is alright really as far as Autos go. I have done a few sativa strains over the years but generally it lacks is a sweeter or more euphoric high.maybe ambered up 50% or better. but thats all. its a good smoke overall just not for me is all. Im more of a GDP pain relief sativa and the high gihs when eating the euphoric types all around good for the soul LOL gotta have a taste and a sweet tangy smell that smacks you with a bat from aacross the room when you open the jars. LMAO I often hear WHATS THAT OVER THER EMAN?lmfao!! but never with a Haze. ya know?!lol

Thanks Bunny!! :)

well, haze is a more earthy sativa since atleast in auto form I have done many and they are never very good imo as far as what I personally like about a smoke.smell taste and effect.pain relief. many things go into whats awesome for me. the effect is alright really as far as Autos go. I have done a few sativa strains over the years but generally it lacks is a sweeter or more euphoric high.maybe ambered up 50% or better. but thats all. its a good smoke overall just not for me is all. Im more of a GDP pain relief sativa and the high gihs when eating the euphoric types all around good for the soul LOL gotta have a taste and a sweet tangy smell that smacks you with a bat from aacross the room when you open the jars. LMAO I often hear WHATS THAT OVER THER EMAN?lmfao!! but never with a Haze. ya know?!lol
Lol, I do know what you mean about that warm,fuzzy, upbeat, good for the soul type feeling. Sorry, that ambering up brings me to another question. I'm growing Mexican Airlines because of the Col/mex cross, both strains have put me in that perfect place before. Fast Buds talks about letting it go an extra 2 weeks for "Primo" topshelf, Eyes what does amber typically do for a sativa? That's where I might head with it.

Back