OLD REVIEWS Barneys farm

Bummer man, I must have been confused, I thought I saw you say you pulled back nutes. That press looks delicious btw!
Ha,your right,i did say i dropped the nutes,damn,musta been stoned.
Ha ha,losing my mind,dealing with the wife,s cancer treatments and my blown out back .
Dont know what im doing from day to day anymore.
I usually just bring nutes down a bit as she eats less .
Sorry, way to much going on.

Last edited:
Love Barney's farm. I've ran a few glue gelato autos and a few critical kush autos. This is one pheno of the critical. Super fruity sweet smoke. Buds were airy but the yield was great.
840796B9-ACBA-4F68-8014-6DFECC9CB650.jpeg

Critical pheno 2
Awsome buds. Fat and dense with a sweet earthy flavor. Huge yield.
0225C74B-E1A6-471C-B85A-A45FF3F75550.jpeg

Love Barney's farm. I've ran a few glue gelato autos and a few critical kush autos. This is one pheno of the critical. Super fruity sweet smoke. Buds were airy but the yield was great.
View attachment 1429903

Critical pheno 2
Awsome buds. Fat and dense with a sweet earthy flavor. Huge yield.
View attachment 1429905
Very nice!!!
Wow,big difference in the two.

That is exactly how I like mine to be. Like cookie dough. My Glue Gelato is about a week away.
Nice,enjoy,satisfied with mine for sure .

I’m a CNC machinist and own a shop. I’m very interested in making my own press and Glue Gelato looks perfect for it!

Ha,your right,i did say i dropped the nutes,damn,musta been stoned.
Ha ha,losing my mind,dealing with the wife,s cancer treatments and my blown out back .
Dont know what im doing from day to day anymore.
I usually just bring nutes down a bit as she eats less .
Sorry, way to much going on.

All good brother, went through that for 4 years with my mom when I was young and can relate to how hard it is. I hope The treatments are a huge success, hang in there!

Last edited:
Yeah, pulled over 500g when all was said and done from her, even though I had to pull her early. Had I let her go the buds and leaves would have turned deep purple and stacked more weight like her clones haveView attachment 1429988
Bet that will make some good screened hash !

Back