OLD REVIEWS Barneys farm

I grew Glue gelato before it always pulls a good weight, strong smoke and nice flavor. I actually bought more seeds. I grew it outside once it did real well. Your plant looks fantastic and when they get to the end they don't always look so perfect and have a few problems. I would be proud to say I grew that plant! Happy Bday as well you old coot!

Makes for some nice presses.
PXL_20220307_150304838.jpg

Glad I opened this, Glue Gelato looks fucking delicious. I've got two three packs on deck. I'm thinking its next on the menu after seeing this!

I don’t know what’s up with Barney’s super auto #1, but that thing produces some big plants and yields. I just got 1 lb.+ each from a DSD and watermelon skittles of theirs. And they had a lot more to give. Both were VERY strong and quite delicious…

I think you pulled back on nutes too soon, honestly, I can’t understand why people do that or give water only or flush. All it does is start killing the plant when they’re still growing from all I’ve seen.

I don’t know what’s up with Barney’s super auto #1, but that thing produces some big plants and yields. I just got 1 lb.+ each from a DSD and watermelon skittles of theirs. And they had a lot more to give. Both were VERY strong and quite delicious…

I think you pulled back on nutes too soon, honestly, I can’t understand why people do that or give water only or flush. All it does is start killing the plant when they’re still growing from all I’ve seen.
Never pulled back on nutes,fed up to harvest

Ugh,only ran water the night before chop.
O well,what can i say.

So I’ve done LSD, DSD, and Watermelon skittles so far and have been impressed. I don’t know why people in various communities don’t talk about Barney’s much. Played out for too much? LSD wasn’t my jam, but that’s a profile thing, smelled like turpentine and berries, gorgeous colors and hardy

Back