OLD REVIEWS Barney's Farm: Sin Tra Bajo Auto

ooOOooo, Mo'Ram is on my list too! Never even an average review of that one, it's a total gem! So is SAD,... I hear J47 is their full-on velvet hammer strain, very very potent! I'm considering Ganesh Spirit, Psicodelicia, and Crystal Candy as well,... Crm. Mandarine is one of their all time Champ's,..:eyebrows:
Anybody can chat with Sweet Tommy and JayP, they're excellent super friendly rep's and will happily offer inputs on anything you ask, so chat them up if you're on the fence on choices :thumbsup:... Crm. Mandarine is Jayp's fav, but Green Poison is right there too! Didn't I talk that one up with you already? It's my fav. Sweet, and the F1FV is the best version according to them, though all are close in phenotype, very stable!

Yeah I have chatted with Tommy and Jay about the strains...just there is so many awesome looking ones! Next year I am running a SPain versus Holland growoff with half of my plants being from spain(dinafem, sweet and delicious) and half from Holland(Bomb Seeds, Dutch Passion). Gonna be awesome!! From what I have seen(grown) the Spanish have a battle on their hands, but I am very excited what the Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice can do in the full sun garden!!! Most of the strains I am running have either white widow(mohan ram, widowbomb, white widow auto DP, WW auto xxl dinafem, moby dick,) or blueberry(DP BB, Blue Widow dina) genetics in their genes somewhere, so the thread title is going to be "Holland Vs Spain: Year of the Widows Blues" (or something like that...lol)

Green Poison - That was on the list for quite awhile...but I have recently switched it to J47 FV. LIke I said choices have been very difficult!! :D

:smoking: good to hear, and you're quite welcome! With seeds, there's always going to be some pheno' drifting, just the nature of the beast so to speak,... The challenge to achieve good stability and quality is vastly underestimated by most folks,... and when a breeder is just hacking around, it'll show up clearly and often! Stay away from their Sweet Tooth line, it's consistently shown to be lousy- :shrug:.. makes you wonder WTF is going on with some breeders, even old long established ones like Barney's Farm,... Other strains of theirs get high praise-- LSD, Vanilla Kush, even the peculiar Dr. Grinspoon,... hence, the worthiness of the Smoke Reports and grow journals!
Critical kush absolutely dank ,many phenos alll loud ,grown indoor and out ,and every time excellent med smoke.

Back