Barneys Farm Promo at The Vault

One of the best and I can't wait to try em!

LSD has been on the shirt list for along time and I'd love to grow anything they breed.
Congrats buddy you were selected at random as a winner on this platform. Please PM me with your postal name and address so I can ship your prizes.

Its not required but if you can post a pic of your prize to our blog, socials and / or the forums that would be appreciated, make sure and tag us and Barneys Farm in any posts.

Congrats buddy you were selected at random as a winner on this platform. Please PM me with your postal name and address so I can ship your prizes.

Its not required but if you can post a pic of your prize to our blog, socials and / or the forums that would be appreciated, make sure and tag us and Barneys Farm in any posts.

Hell yeah! Awesome!

I will message you my details and I would be happy to send along picks of the prize pack and even start a grow journal.

Thanks Guys!!!

The seeds arrived in Canada safe and sound along with a bonus t-shirt!

I was waiting but wasn't sure how long would take to ship and get through customs. Unfortunately a couple days too late for the next round as I just planted an OG Kush from Fastbuds this morning. That said my current Fastberry is only a week or two away from harvest so there a spot freeing up soon. ;)

Thanks to The Vault, @George Seeds and Barney's Farm!

IMG_20191112_162948.jpg

Back