Barneys Farm Promo at The Vault

A chance to try some Barneys Farm genetics would be very nice !

The Vault is here with another great promo Barneys Farm offering Malana Bomb Auto,Blue Gelato 41 Feminised and Cookies Kush Feminised as freebies. Let me check my bank account.

i have never had a problem with any of Barneys Farm genetics....thoroughly recommend them.....i buy through Herbies or from the source if i am in the Dam.....never used the Vault but cannot fault the genetics...

I've grown a couple of Barney's strains and have been very pleased with all of them out of the ones I've grown the Blueberry OG was my favorite, I've had my eye on that Blue Gelato 41 for awhile now would love to win this .Thanks for the chance ......nobody does it like The Vault

Barneys farm has a great reputation, love to try those malana bombs.cookies kush too, now I'm drooling.

Yea, I'm in! Never grew any Barney's farm gear, but would love that auto!!
Thanks again The Vault!!

Love Barneys farm. My go to place when in Amsterdam with G13 and laughing Buddha my favourites. Never knew about The Vault but I do now. Malanabomb auto and tangerine dream are on my list so fingers crossed might get lucky here. Good luck to everyone and thank you The Vault and Barneys Farm for the opportunity. Peace:bighug::drool::pighug:

Back