Indoor Banana Kush Cake Auto

Reaction score
by Sensi seeds. 5 seeds planted and germinated; 2 autos and 3 photoperiods. This one bigger of the two BKCa. Today 14 days on surface, took 3 days to germinate and light 1 ml/1L feed. 3rd day under MH blurple and next watering will start regular 3 ml grow 1.5 ml bloom / 1L juice until some hair. Planted in final 5L coco bucket.

full

Reactions: AMG
Boom! Day 60. Sensi's described flower time 'average' I'm guessing that is 50+. Hairs shown around day 25 so two more weeks at least. No banana smell so far, or any other. Two types here; bud stick and other with more branches.

full

full

full

Nice frost forming

Yes, getting there. Sticky upon touch and lemon pie scent (?).
A comparison of 50 and 60 days:

Almost done with this strain, harvest in few days. 3rd and final seed of the pack. Totally different from the previous two. "Appearance can be variable" described at Sensi's site and I second that. This one is double in size and bud structure rock hard, as previous were more spongy, and sticky. This feels more oily on touch and smell of glue/paint . Effect remains to be seen, sleepy relaxation from the smaller ones. To sum it up; I hope the whole pack would've been this structure.

full
full

Back