Outdoor Back on the farm (12k Auto's West Coast)

@Maria Sanchez yes, that chunker is the Alien OG Cross commercial pheno from our indoor breeding facility and the closeup is of the same plant. The breeding program was done with a combination of cob LED's and old school HPS HID lighting in 45 gallon deep water trays using garbage big ag nutrients to ensure that they would do well in the commercial farm setting. We are using about 1500 seeds from each of three plants exhibiting similar characteristics on the south side of the farm

@Swan LOL

@Maria Sanchez yes, that chunker is the Alien OG Cross commercial pheno from our indoor breeding facility and the closeup is of the same plant. The breeding program was done with a combination of cob LED's and old school HPS HID lighting in 45 gallon deep water trays using garbage big ag nutrients to ensure that they would do well in the commercial farm setting. We are using about 1500 seeds from each of three plants exhibiting similar characteristics on the south side of the farm

@Swan LOL

Cool. Glad you are using a few different mothers, spread the gene pool a little.
Whose Alien OG genetics? Or are they your own line?

Oh, and to answer your actual first question:
I'd suggest putting all your stuff in one big thread.
Easier for us to find stuff on your grow.
I'm sure there'll be a lot of us AFN crew follow along, haha!

@Maria Sanchez

Thank you for your feedback and contribution. I will organize everything into one thread from now on. As I get more familiar with this process my posts will get cleaner and more organized. The genetics are not from my own line. I decided very early in my growing career to try to avoid half-assing anything. Since it takes many years (and a wide variety of top quality land race seeds) to really develop and stabilize a new unique strain, I have instead focused on taking crosses that other people have done that show promise and stick to stabilizing the phenotypes I like. The blueberry genetics came from the U.S. and the alien OG genetics came from overseas. I prefer not to disclose specific sources.

@Maria Sanchez

Thank you for your feedback and contribution. I will organize everything into one thread from now on. As I get more familiar with this process my posts will get cleaner and more organized. The genetics are not from my own line. I decided very early in my growing career to try to avoid half-assing anything. Since it takes many years (and a wide variety of top quality land race seeds) to really develop and stabilize a new unique strain, I have instead focused on taking crosses that other people have done that show promise and stick to stabilizing the phenotypes I like. The blueberry genetics came from the U.S. and the alien OG genetics came from overseas. I prefer not to disclose specific sources.

Thanks for the reply. No prob about details, we're used to that... haha.
Hoping to visit north Cali over the summer.
Let's see if I can get to see some local gardens...
I'll enjoy just picking up some sweet buds and stuff legally whatever happens.
Hope your investment pays off nicely.
Most of us are very jealous of Cal, Colorado, Washington and other legal states... :p

Hey, you could ask the mods to combine your threads together (don't know if possible or not).
Just hit "Report" and write it into the pop up box.
Mods here are pretty cool.

Back