Outdoor Back on the farm (12k Auto's West Coast)

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Hash
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to give y'all an update on the summer. I didn't know if it made more sense to add to the existing page (titled 12000 autoflower seeds or something like that) or start a new thread for every update. Let me know which works better for you guys. The summer is going well and the north side that we planted before is sprouted and has little green angels everywhere! We have been working on setting up irrigation on the south side for the last few weeks and began planting on that side today. I talked a little about the genetics that we were using on the north side (blueberry based auto genetics) but the south side will be something else we have been working on. I took an alien OG cross and grew it out and selected phenotypes that were heavy producers and tested at 17%+. We are using seeds from three of these variations on this side.

Irrigation being checked and tested on the south side
20180605_113422.jpg

When I look at that I see sore fingers from trimming! Great problem to have. Following along out of curiosity, my little UK garden would hold 10 plants with drone footage provided by the police to follow.[emoji23]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

There's some drone involved in my grow too but it's just my other half droning on about how stinky they are [emoji3]
Look forward to your footage and updates man!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Looking great for a starter!
That mother looks chunky.
Is it the Alien OG cross?

Back