Babylon Burning Select Test Grow.

Added 20 cc of supercharge ( basically the same as recharge ) water around each plant, lowered the lights and adjusted to 1/3 power in the main tent. Same for the sideshow except the lights, not all are above soil yet. Fingers crossed.

New goodies New
20240820_132821.jpg

Saw this on that other thread, think it was riu. Some crazy finds lately considering trying the silver earring method myself lol
He also tried a silver chain I think. So far anything I've seen over hasn't really gotten to the level of semi scientific approach that I'd half assed think of as reliable. just a few words and light on pics but interesting enough to give a try over here anyways.

He also tried a silver chain I think. So far anything I've seen over hasn't really gotten to the level of semi scientific approach that I'd half assed think of as reliable. just a few words and light on pics but interesting enough to give a try over here anyways.
Yeah I completely agree, far from a definitive scientific discovery but it does give for some interesting results and if successful I bet we will end up seeing larger scale testing.

L-Tryptophan experiment. New
Ok, started the experiment. Using .1 gram in 1 liter for about 100 ppm. Will be doing foliar spray and spraying the soil
20240829_114223.jpg
20240829_114236.jpg

The experiment
20240829_114246.jpg

The control.

After drying there are signs of residue.
20240829_141348.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly Kittens I'm going to have to shut down all operations... :kitty: Will post a couple final pics before I rip them up and dispose of everything.

Back