Babylon Burning Select Test Grow.

About ready to finish it all up.
Pineapple Runtz
20240723_151243.jpg

Green Crack
20240723_151259.jpg

The sideshow
20240723_151357.jpg

Still got 2 stragglers finishing up. Before next round starts I'm going to cook the soil to kill off the fungus gnats I could never seem to get rid of even after multiple drenches with Mosquito bits.

New Crop.
OK...got those 2 chopped, soil almost done, breaking down and cleaning the autopots and dropped 3 BBS- Mango Martini, 3 SS- Amnesia and 3 SS- Northern Lights. Will finish up the soil and cleaning tomorrow and hopefully see some tails.

Smoke Report.
Babylon Burning Selections - Pineapple Runtz.
Buds are curing but I snagged quite a few ears to try out.Not really a pineapple terp but more plain citrus. Occasional whiffs of lemon, orange and yes, pineapple, but doesn't hang around long. Good slightly citrus smoke that is pleasant. After 2 sessions tween yesterday and today the high seems to be in between a head and body high. Don't wanna get and do the dishes but not so bad that you actually don't do em.....you just start and keep going till it's done then go rest and enjoy.
Didn't quite make 2 zips ff her but it was new soil, I hadn't sterilized it and gnats ht with a vengence. All the girls this grow in the main tent were under performers this round but that's farming.

Everything cleaned and put back together, new carbon filter, leak test done.
20240807_145555.jpg

Pots are full and ready.
20240807_145637.jpg

Will insert new glue board in the light trap and hope no damn gnats in the morning.
Dropped 10 of my Moby Grape crosses to fill out the sideshow.

Still got 2 stragglers finishing up. Before next round starts I'm going to cook the soil to kill off the fungus gnats I could never seem to get rid of even after multiple drenches with Mosquito bits.
Something I’ve noticed is this whole fungus knot thing is in my living coco beds that haven’t been changed in over 3gears there’s absolutely no fungus knats but when I make a new batch using fresh inputs here they are I know that obviously the unchanged beds have a high level of microbes an the new stuff not even close to the same I wonder if there’s a link

Something I’ve noticed is this whole fungus knot thing is in my living coco beds that haven’t been changed in over 3gears there’s absolutely no fungus knats but when I make a new batch using fresh inputs here they are I know that obviously the unchanged beds have a high level of microbes an the new stuff not even close to the same I wonder if there’s a link
After doing my osmocote experiment last year I bought new bags for the last run and that's I started having problems. Last years soil got cooked as well before starting it so never saw a one.
Light trap didn't get any last night so pretty sure they went out with the soil till I cooked it.

Back