AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Day 99. MoonRocks. I'm going to give this gal another week. Triches are cloudy with a few amber here and there but not quite ready.
View attachment 1712328

Day 99. Mango Cookies. This gal is getting 2 more weeks. Still partly cloudy no amber yet. Stacking quickly now though which I was hoping because it's a smaller plant. Loving it!
View attachment 1712329

And the tent!
View attachment 1712330
I hope that mango cookies ends up as tasty as youve been describing it! I was recently sent home by my Mama with some mango wax that was so damn fruity and tasted like ripe mangoes and lemonheads! Im just imagining that cookies flavor mixing with mangoes and im getting hungry, ill stop now lol! Looking good! Great patience is often rewarded!

• Haha
Reactions: JAB
I hope that mango cookies ends up as tasty as youve been describing it! I was recently sent home by my Mama with some mango wax that was so damn fruity and tasted like ripe mangoes and lemonheads! Im just imagining that cookies flavor mixing with mangoes and im getting hungry, ill stop now lol! Looking good! Great patience is often rewarded!
Appreciate it! I hope it is as well. I think it'll be like a soft vanilla fruity flavor is my guess but we shall see. Getting more excited as the days pass!

Late Flower New
Well durban is getting close. Im going to chop it on sunday. These pics are from the 4th. Gave her a good hair cut. She is stacking some nice buds now. The crystals are lot more noticeable now. She is leafy. And so this was on day 112. She is now 122. Been an easy grow for the most part. Longer then I like but if she produces a good amount of flower then its worth it. There is kinda a before and after of the hair cut. Just been feeding it MC one part. Trying to dial it in.
IMG_4005.jpeg
IMG_4012.jpeg
IMG_4011.jpeg
IMG_4006.jpeg
IMG_4004.jpeg
IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4008.jpeg

Well durban is getting close. Im going to chop it on sunday. These pics are from the 4th. Gave her a good hair cut. She is stacking some nice buds now. The crystals are lot more noticeable now. She is leafy. And so this was on day 112. She is now 122. Been an easy grow for the most part. Longer then I like but if she produces a good amount of flower then its worth it. There is kinda a before and after of the hair cut. Just been feeding it MC one part. Trying to dial it in. View attachment 1712346View attachment 1712347View attachment 1712348View attachment 1712349View attachment 1712350View attachment 1712351View attachment 1712352
As long as trich coverage is good i dont mind leafy buds at all! Plant is looking good!!

I don't know the answer to that, I went to the porcupine pots from cloth bags, which while a great concept ended up dry top and perpetually soggy bottoms for me.

My plants, and this one in particular do veg for a while, but that might be related to the stress I give them bending and defoliating.

I've never done and A/B testing. To be fair any testing would have to be with clones rather than seedlings.

I've adopted materials that I've seen very successful growers use, at times without any testing, just the assumption that they know better.

I don't know the answer to that, I went to the porcupine pots from cloth bags, which while a great concept ended up dry top and perpetually soggy bottoms for me.

My plants, and this one in particular do veg for a while, but that might be related to the stress I give them bending and defoliating.

I've never done and A/B testing. To be fair any testing would have to be with clones rather than seedlings.

I've adopted materials that I've seen very successful growers use, at times without any testing, just the assumption that they know better.
I got ya!

Smoke Report New
Durban Poison

Pine and lemon with a licorice exhale.

Gave some to a friend. She said it's so strong she couldn't finish a joint, and that's the first time this ever happened.

I've still got 2 more to harvest.

Back