AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Day 45 for the mango cookies and white widow. It surprises me the WW is taller as the MC was leading… different genetics I assume. Mango cookies must be a fast starter while WW is a strong finisher… either way, I may have to figure out the light/fan situation as they are nearing the light. Fully did not expect this height from 3 gal cloth pots! They are at 3.5 gpg Megacrop and temps are around 72F. The photo adds will have to be later due to server…

Durban Poison

Did another round of defoliation.

Using Bendies clips to train a level canopy.

View attachment 1696473

Are your bendies holding up? Mine started getting super brittle and breaking after one grow they don’t handle the lights well at all :pass:

Are your bendies holding up? Mine started getting super brittle and breaking after one grow they don’t handle the lights well at all :pass:
Just get those two piece adjustable ones.

I ordered another hundred, and mentioned this to the vendor. He sent me a couple extra bags free. I've had maybe 6 break over several grows.

They snap at the ratchet finger, and at times the fulcrum pin. He has asked me if I'd test a new design based on this and I agreed. I have not received the new version, as this is quite recent.

I suspect that the plastic used doesn't hold up well to UV. I am using UV-B fluorescents in late bloom.

Day 22!
Both plants are getting regular ol' well water. No PHing or anything extra and working a charm with this LUSH soil. Loving it 😁

Day 22. Mango Cookies. Growing steadily. Nice color looking healthy!
IMG_20240728_093748951~2.jpg
IMG_20240728_093743988~2.jpg

Day 22. MoonRocks. This gal is going to be a pretty good size plant. She got tied down a few days ago and will be LST training her weekly until flower hits. Growing vigorously!
IMG_20240728_093731892~2.jpg
IMG_20240728_093737744~2.jpg

Day 45 for the mango cookies and white widow. It surprises me the WW is taller as the MC was leading… different genetics I assume. Mango cookies must be a fast starter while WW is a strong finisher… either way, I may have to figure out the light/fan situation as they are nearing the light. Fully did not expect this height from 3 gal cloth pots! They are at 3.5 gpg Megacrop and temps are around 72F. The photo adds will have to be later due to server…
IMG_3880.jpeg
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_3882.jpeg

Mango cookies is in front, left side of Green Bay cup and WW is rt behind it

Back