AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

Day 69
All plants are seeded :eek2: this is the first time this has happened. I thought it happened my first time but got lucky.
I checked for nanners but didn't see any but I definitely must have missed something. Besides that they are still growing. I am going to use it all to make dry sift or bubble hash or maybe both.
IMG_20230808_132342705.jpg

Rainbow Glue buds
IMG_20230816_194229737.jpg

I located the pollination to this lower branch on the Rainbow Glue.
IMG_20230816_194058486.jpg
IMG_20230816_194050733.jpg

Using these 1 gallon pots has been alot more work than I expected. I have been feeding them 4-5 times a day. But some mornings when I open the tent the coco in my pots was almost completely dry 😔. I need to get an auto feed set up and this will not be a problem. If anyone can tell me the list of parts needed to build my own irrigation setup I would greatly appreciate it.

With that said. There is not a lot of seeds. Just a few. So I will get some free Beans 😜. Hopefully they are decent.

Edit- I don't think this has anything to do with the genetics. Just user error.

Last edited:
Ok, almost to the point to do my G & S presentation.

One more stage left.
MedCzech’s @Autoseeds.com G & S

Drying stage complete ✅
Now comes the cure…

IMG_8512.jpeg

Rainbow 🌈 Glue #2. Smells like gas ⛽️ gas ⛽️ gas ⛽😆‼️

Stinking up the whole house 😜

IMG_8513.jpeg

The buds were a little fluffy, but the aroma and sticky, icky are top notch!💯⛽

Pretty solid @Autoseeds.com , but I definitely got two Gorilla Glue dominant phenotypes.

MedCzech’s @Autoseeds.com G & S

The tally on the first Rainbow 🌈 Glue…
IMG_8516.jpeg

IMG_8514.jpeg

The larger bag was 66 grams ✅

IMG_8515.jpeg

The smaller was 27 grams…

The total, minus a couple buds I tested last night, 93 grams. Pretty solid for a plant we had some water issue with early on!

Now, we wait for the cure!

Late Flower
Girl Scout Cookies Day 68 It's time she hasn't done anything this week she got a few more ambers so I am going to chop her:tang: Buds aren't huge but very dense.. They have a very nice look to them and should be a easy trim job:cooldance::woohoo1: Not a ton of smell from her but it's sweet and fruity with heavy layer of frost

IMG_5640.JPG
IMG_5639.JPG
IMG_5637.JPG
IMG_5635.JPG
IMG_5633.JPG
IMG_5632.JPG

These are old pics I have just been wait for AG to catch up to make one Late Flower post

Acapulco Gold Day 96 She's still going hard to tell trichz show she's ready but buds still have white hairs can't decide what to do thinking I'll let her go a few more day harvest around 100 buds are getting pretty thick and dense.. She's quite top heavy have to be careful she doesn't fall over:yoinks: :headbang::woohoo1:

IMG_6147.JPG
IMG_6145.JPG
IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_6142.JPG
IMG_6141.JPG
IMG_6140.JPG
VHBL7379.JPG
TSVR2832.JPG
NFDM1147.JPG

Day 94 for the two Acapulco golds and the single Rainbow glue. Gonna let them go a little longer. Haven’t even checked trichs yet. I’ll get to that today. I saw one spot of mold so gotta recheck all three and see what they are hiding. Maybe cut them all down…? Don’t know yet.
IMG_3344.jpeg
IMG_3345.jpeg
IMG_3346.jpeg
IMG_3347.jpeg

Back