AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

@InkAddict$ . thanks for the slap. :bighug: Yes they could have gone longer, BUT having had mold and these were dense buds did not want to risk it. the two left are more sativa dom. and less likely to mold. and need more time.

yeah i think my AG is going to go 100+ days and i'm not thrilled about it but i should of known better going with a heavy sativa auto strain, rainbow glue is looking to be a finished around day 85-95 with pink runtz but AG might go 120 days, all 3 AG plants are big plants and not really bulking the buds.

I harvested the back plants from my 4x4 tent that were not in this G&S and now the AG girls can spread their wings and I'm needing to add more support sticks now since leaning on each other is out the window with removing some plants.

Ah man. My cookies snapped in a storm. I taped it up best I could and am waiting to see if it survives. If it doesn’t, I’m down to just my gorilla glue...
IMG_7273.jpeg

Ah man. My cookies snapped in a storm. I taped it up best I could and am waiting to see if it survives. If it doesn’t, I’m down to just my gorilla glue...View attachment 1619138
Looks like my outdoor plants not getting enough sun.. sorry about that..always sucks...
16905646382772124233408292889638.jpg

Ah man. My cookies snapped in a storm. I taped it up best I could and am waiting to see if it survives. If it doesn’t, I’m down to just my gorilla glue...View attachment 1619138
My outdoor plants are to laggy....stems seem week..nothing like indoor...

yeah i think my AG is going to go 100+ days and i'm not thrilled about it but i should of known better going with a heavy sativa auto strain, rainbow glue is looking to be a finished around day 85-95 with pink runtz but AG might go 120 days, all 3 AG plants are big plants and not really bulking the buds.

I harvested the back plants from my 4x4 tent that were not in this G&S and now the AG girls can spread their wings and I'm needing to add more support sticks now since leaning on each other is out the window with removing some plants.
They are more around 120days needed this is my 4th AG grow....

Day 71 for the Acapulco golds and the rainbow glue (tall one) . They are prob just coming into midflower and will prob label it that next week. They got a topdress if I didn’t mention it before, just 4-4-4. They are doing decently for how much light they get.
IMG_3259.jpeg
IMG_3260.jpeg
IMG_3261.jpeg
IMG_3262.jpeg

Last pic is the rainbow glue, tall and lanky but a nice look to her. The middle AG has a good structure as well while the front AG just kinda wants to be a long spear.

Back