AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

I had bad luck with two of the three AG seeds. I’m saving the third one for my next indoor run and will run another GSC along with it. I will show both here too!

I’m growing the GSC outdoors south facing at 45N here in the PNW. We had 24hrs of light rain and it’s been 50F lows and 80’sF highs. That’s kind of the forecast for the month of June.

Had an outbreak of 🐛 in the yard early this year but scorched 🌍 spray of various organic’s and BT to get it under control.
image.jpg

Germination
Day 3 I reckon
Pink Runtz in the back
Rainbow Glue in front
16864219250351301752139132558673.jpg

Gorilla Glue made a comeback.
Nice long tail. I woke up and saw this beautiful lil gal. Noice

16864787493504784477627551700387.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems the AG has some issues, I see several others here had poor germ rates also.
yea this last one cracked, barely peaked out and said not happening. It seems to be a trend with some of these older sativa genetics not wanting to germ fully or take up to 3 weeks. The kilamajaro's I grew went 3 weeks directly in the soil and was about to toss them. I had another I actually tossed into the soil pile and it germed a week later but didn't yield much in the end.

yea this last one cracked, barely peaked out and said not happening. It seems to be a trend with some of these older sativa genetics not wanting to germ fully or take up to 3 weeks. The kilamajaro's I grew went 3 weeks directly in the soil and was about to toss them. I had another I actually tossed into the soil pile and it germed a week later but didn't yield much in the end.
I'm getting around 3oz a plant.....

Not my favorite to grow ....I like growing indica dominant plants....but it's still a nice plant...thats for sure.....

Back