Indoor Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Biotabs and Autopots

Qbgrower

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Autoseeds - HiJack and Dreamberry. HSO - Sour Diesel
Hi folks!

So after a successful 1st grow, I'm back again to take part in the Autoseeds CannaZone' comp.
Thanks again to @Mossy and @Autoseeds.com for the free seeds!

I'd just like to start by saying thank you for the help and encouragement on the last grow to @Mañ'O'Green @davisgirl @Burn victim @hope2grow @STILLSMOKIN @Bailey @pop22 (sorry if I've missed anyone)

I'd like to invite @Biotabs F69 to follow along and give advice as it's the first time using these.

This grow I have decided to ditch the bottled nutes due to the pH problems I was having and switch over to Biotabs.

IMG_20190128_153116.jpg

IMG_20190128_164431.jpg

Equipment:

Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto
DS60 60x60x150cm
4" Ruck fan
4" rhino pro carbon filter
55w tube heater
HLG 135w quantum board V2
Plant Magic plus soil + perlite (50:50)
Biotabs starter kit
Solo instatransplant cups (first 7 -10 days)
15l Autopot
Autopot airdome
Airstone for tank
Airpump
Dechlorinator (for chloramine)

25/1/19 - Popped 1 seed into a glass of water and left over night to soak.
IMG_20190125_171808.jpg

26/1/19 - Moved seed to damp paper towels between 2 plates and left in the airing cupboard.
IMG_20190128_074732.jpg

27/1/19 - Small taproot visible and transferred to instatransplant solo cups and placed top of bottle over cup to keep humidity up.

IMG_20190128_074924.jpg

31/1/19 DAY 1 - SHES ALIVE!! :yay:

She popped her little head up today so has been moved to the tent under the qb and temps are steady at 25c. Misting her with plain water.

Plan of action for the grow:

Transfer to autopot at 7 - 10 days
Top at 4th node
Turn autopot and airdome on around day 20.

Attachments

• IMG_20190131_141432.jpg
    IMG_20190131_141432.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20190131_141407.jpg
    IMG_20190131_141407.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Subbed and best of luck :pop:

Me personally havnt used biotabs but I have followed along on many threads that have

Awesome sauce! Thanks for the invite, you go QbGrower!!! I’m running a Fastbuds GSC auto if I can get a seed to germ! :haha:

Thanks @Bailey

@davisgirl - hopefully you manage to get it germed. We can compare notes. Hows the drying and curing coming along with your first grow?

Qb

I struggled with humidity. I think I may have overdried it. I feel like I should have put it in jars 2 days ago. Hopefully I’ll get to it today, trying to get the humidity back up before I make my move.

I'm sure it'll be fine, you'll be surprised how quickly the Rh climbs when you first put it in jars especially considering how crisp and dry the outside of the buds are before they go in. I thought I'd overdried too.

What about using paper bags next time? I had great results with my blue dream and didn't even check humidity at all or open a bag for 3 days.

Qb

I just ran three GSC ladies myself. If you get the good THIN MINT pheno, she will be one of the best tasting smokes you have ever had. Unfortunately from the three I got only one, and it was not that big, but it hit my top ten list of strains all time before it even cured.

Good luck, I hope you get the good pheno. The purple pheno is also very strong herb, but the flavor is weak at best. Those are in my bottom ten for taste. It would be nice i for every time you get the best phenotype, but this is nature, it has a mind of its own.

Rock out on the grow. I will stop in from time to time. The biotabs should improve flavor for you. Natural is the way to go:)

Back