New Grower Autopots questions

Reaction score
Got this package on my front door today, just waiting on the airdomes.

I have alot of questions
1.-Can i use this soil type (view attachment) mix 50% with perlite (without the pebbles)
2.-How would i adapt this feeding schedule to the autopot grow:
Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
1ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
/ Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / Cal- Mag / Sensizyme / Bud Candy

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Rhino Skin / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Big Bud 1ml/L - B52 / Sensizyme / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive / Bud Candy / Cal-Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water
cleardot.gif

3.-In wich Stage i start to use the water on the reservoir of the Autopot ?

All answers, comments ,opinions,guidance ,etc are all welcome!!!!!!

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2305 (1).JPG
    IMG_2305 (1).JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 104
I have been looking at the autopot setups and I would stick to their recommendations for medium and a nute schedule is anyones guess. I would go with lite feeds at first and see how the plant reacts.

I've been considering Autopots myself. You might take a look at the grow going on by @pop22. He's got a few plants going in Autopots so it could be one to check out for he's using medium/nute wise. Probably are a couple others around using them, but he's the one I stumbled on after reading about 'em that I've been following.

I'm using a 70% coco - 30% perlite. I don't use a feeding schedule. I mix my nutes like you would for DWC. I add 100-125 ppm of cal/mag to RO water. I started feeding nutes at 120 ppm cal/mag and 350 ppm of Sea Grow. I upped the ppms total to 600 and will keep it there until done. I may switch to a "bloom" nutrient but I haven't decided. I might run the sea all the way. I tend to do things my own way so it may not be for you.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...bbabubbasmelloscope.50005/page-7#post-1003859

Back