Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

No I'm fighting heat so until I buy portable a.c. going to have to wait till cools off.
I sure should be ready by then it will be a year soon I started this lol..
I admire those folks that jump in with a pot and light bulb.
By the end success I'm just not that laid back lol.
Have a great grow will be reading everything.

Gurl i see .if thats all thats holding u back then try get ac unit and ul.be growing away.and u wna be organised before u start .thats a good thing.sign of a good grower.so good job;)

Good day all auto update time.these plants 21 days old today.3 weeks.i dont normally feed my.plants this early but as i am using cheap general compost 4 pound for 70 litre self set challenge to keep them in good health;) so today they had first feed here is the feed
_20160702_100226.JPG
i put 2.5ml each of sensi a and b.and 2ml.of b52 and 1 ml.calmag.to 1 litre of water.so mixed up 2 1 litre bottles and gave each plant 1 litre each;) automazar has responded well to her topping growth on her should really kick off this week;)
_20160702_100253.JPG
_20160702_100309.JPG
.then we have northern light blue automatic.growth has been vigorous on this plant from day 1 so a strong bean;)
_20160702_100328.JPG
_20160702_100342.JPG
and group shots
_20160702_100359.JPG
_20160702_100422.JPG
the reason these beans are quite short is cause i did lst the stem in week 1 of life to create a bend for later lst structure and to keep the low for later need them to stay away from my lights lol.automazar is wild did her last run so im prepared this time.well thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

Here is automazar from my last run.grown in 15 litre bucket of biobizz light mix under 1200w of led.topped at 3rd node. And still grew 5 and a half foot tall into my lights.so mid flower i had to supercrop her get her away from my lights .gave her extra time due to shock.13 week seed to harvest.and gave me 7 oz of dry buds;)
20160427_2251491.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Thanks alot tony mate;) much more to come mate plenty more .ur genetics rock.automazar is insane .grew bigger and yielded more than autoultimate and autoxtreme;) quite a plant mate. Most impressive auto i seen in my growing journey.lots more big plants to come growing ur genetics mate.reps to you and the team good work;)

Here is automazar from my last run.grown in 15 litre bucket of biobizz light mix under 1200w of led.topped at 3rd node. And still grew 5 and a half foot tall into my lights.so mid flower i had to supercrop her get her away from my lights .gave her extra time due to shock.13 week seed to harvest.and gave me 7 oz of dry buds;)View attachment 594414happy growing every1;)

Oooosh.....100 rep points to that man.

Welcome tang and reps from u .a pleasure mate.thanks alot;)known of ur work for a few years now ur a legend over here. Fairplay to u mate well earned u grow some beauties.have a great day;)

Back