Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

Thanks autonugs.I dont know actual draw mate but most 900w only run at 300w there all the same.these lights grow me big heavy plants.so worth every penny i payed mate.i went cheap to adapt to the switch.but my cheap lights match performance of higher priced lights people are using;) so il stick with them for now why not lol;)i payed 57 pound each on the 340w leds brand new and 100 pound for the 900w brand new;) ul see what they can do.as time goes on. Happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Green great to see u got here mate appreciated;) and no mate this is the first delicious seed i have purchased and tried to grow i chose it due to its description.sounds good to me;) and northern lights always a joy to smoke.i hope she turns blue;) good to hear i might be in for some heavy effects from the buds of her .thanks ;)

Thanks autonugs.I dont know actual draw mate but most 900w only run at 300w there all the same.these lights grow me big heavy plants.so worth every penny i payed mate.i went cheap to adapt to the switch.but my cheap lights match performance of higher priced lights people are using;) so il stick with them for now why not lol;)i payed 57 pound each on the 340w leds brand new and 100 pound for the 900w brand new;) ul see what they can do.as time goes on. Happy growing every1;)
Green does have a journal somewhere here. :) that's not true about 900w pulling 300 it's all about drivers and such. I was just asking, I'm using Tasty cob lights which are much more efficient. To each their own I'll be around to see how it goes. Best of luck.

I have a few journals on the go right now...I keep the autos hosting here and the photos over on the sister site potpros. During the summer I only grow outdoors.

Autos- https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-ultimate-colorado-and-daiquiri.52205/page-14
Photos - https://www.potpros.net/forums/thre...door-dp-11-strains.51750/page-11#post-1098720

Also there is a couple of grow battle threads on potpros where surffreak and myself are going head to head, battling it out with dutch passions passion #1 and Frisian duck.

I started running cheap(er) galaxy hydro last year indoors and they work great...lots of cheaper lights are working quite well these days!

Autonugs thanks.and cob lighting is defo the way forward mate.il be making the switch when can afford it.but be yet.hope they do u proud mate and grow u some monsters;)

And southerngurl.if u spent that much u should have l u need lol.we all gota start somewere;) so are u growing at the moment;)?

Green thanks.damn ur a busy bee lol.il be over to check out ur grow shortly.duty of getting ready for work .the joys lol.be back soon .have a good day all;)

Back