autoflowering duckfoot

Sounds exciting mate. Will these ever be available through the portal or any seedbank ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They sure will man, exactly, through the portal and only through the portal.

Just one fem run away from market but, unlike a former breeder of great renown around here, now infamous, I'm not releasing anything till the stress tests are finished and selection for the fems is exactly what I want. As it is now, The Green Quack is a super auto, an absolute monster in every way -- size, yield potency, and it takes waaay too long.

Also, there is too much genetic diversity for all the rippers to play with; I won't release it till it's further inbred and only the traits I want expressing are in the mix. Though I'm a philanthropic soul and started this thing as a communal project, I ended up having to do it on my own, until some other guys from some other place stepped up to contribute. I'm not giving away more than I have to to the fast-buck-merchants.

Sure, they can start crossing and f-cking around with my fems -- but let 'em go do the work and put out untested shitty stuff; that's not how I or my associates do things. Done right, done well, done once! You guys'll get 'em in time because I'm not about teasing people on forums (though I can understand Monkey Man's reluctance to part with his hard work to all the potential rippers -- and I thank him for pissing me off enough to breed my own), and when you do get them they'll be phenomenal and bulletproof and exactly the same kinda perfection run after run after run!

Boutique Quack strains will come be a force in the auto world -- if not dominate it entirely!

Cheers.

Just one fem run away from market but, unlike a former breeder of great renown around here, now infamous, I'm not releasing anything till the stress tests are finished and selection for the fems is exactly what I want. As it is now, The Green Quack is a super auto, an absolute monster in every way -- size, yield potency, and it takes waaay too long.

Also, there is too much genetic diversity for all the rippers to play with; I won't release it till it's further inbred and only the traits I want expressing are in the mix. Though I'm a philanthropic soul and started this thing as a communal project, I ended up having to do it on my own, until some other guys from some other place stepped up to contribute. I'm not giving away more than I have to to the fast-buck-merchants.

Sure, they can start crossing and f-cking around with my fems -- but let 'em go do the work and put out untested shitty stuff; that's not how I or my associates do things. Done right, done well, done once! You guys'll get 'em in time because I'm not about teasing people on forums (though I can understand Monkey Man's reluctance to part with his hard work to all the potential rippers -- and I thank him for pissing me off enough to breed my own), and when you do get them they'll be phenomenal and bulletproof and exactly the same kinda perfection run after run after run!

Boutique Quack strains will come be a force in the auto world -- if not dominate it entirely!

Cheers.
You have sure set the bar there, however confidence in your product is good. i am lookimg forward to grabbing a few of these and will keep an eye out for release.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sure do dude:

View attachment 871296
View attachment 871297

BC1F1 beans, fully webbed, fully auto -- going in next run. Waiting for donor's purple traits to express in this batch. The holy grail Quack strain -- Black Quack -- will likely come out of this line as there is much diversity in both progenitors. These beans are genetic gold!
View attachment 871298

More Quack strains to come, many more...

Cheers.
Hey my friend
That's some beautiful looking plants good job.

Cheers.
You will get paid for your hard work over the last 3 years. The strain looking good. The different varieties are a good idea. I got the same idea times ago. My friend bonobo told me I can work with the pkad but at first I make more seeds for a better selection after that I also start a colour autoduck.

I want release my orange assault line also but I don't know if I really do it. For me it's not so easy because i can't do it by myself and have to work with a reseller. I found a partner but he is no vendor at afn and this is the only board people asking for my work. If I am not allowed to post the link my work goes only to some friends.

My next step for the line.

I think I will make the line better. I found a nice UK auto cheese (skunk pheno) with a great structure. The plan is to cross out all the taste and smell and only hold the structure in the 2.0 version.

ps iam happy to see the work of other Breeders and now we got a full documented thread for the Autoduckfoot.

Good job have a nice day
cu tobe

Hey my friend
That's some beautiful looking plants good job.You will get paid for your hard work over the last 3 years.

I'm not really in it for the money. I've always just loved breeding.

The strain looking good. The different varieties are a good idea. I got the same idea times ago.

The more the better in my book.

My friend bonobo told me I can work with the pkad but at first I make more seeds for a better selection after that I also start a colour autoduck.

Very generous of him. Glad to see he finally passed on some seeds. They look great. Wonder what Monkey Man has in the works behind the scenes...?

I want release my orange assault line also but I don't know if I really do it. For me it's not so easy because i can't do it by myself and have to work with a reseller. I found a partner but he is no vendor at afn and this is the only board people asking for my work. If I am not allowed to post the link my work goes only to some friends.

My next step for the line.

I think I will make the line better. I found a nice UK auto cheese (skunk pheno) with a great structure. The plan is to cross out all the taste and smell and only hold the structure in the 2.0 version.

Now that would be a killer cross! You should really do that one.

ps iam happy to see the work of other Breeders and now we got a full documented thread for the Autoduckfoot.

Good job have a nice day
cu tobe

IMG_0323 (2).JPG
IMG_0393 (3).JPG
IMG_0386 (2).JPG

my new ghetto style led growroom 92 watts strips

laters

chopped of the og lemon hazes 2 were 230 grams wet and the shadowmaker purple storm was 95 grams wet nugs .
so thats 70 grams dry bud .
and the last one the haze nr 1 will bring 20 grams dry i guess so the 1 gram per watt is possible with this strips .

so i have some nice smoking at christmass :bighug::bighug::frog:

IMG_0505 (2).JPG
IMG_0507 (3).JPG
IMG_0511 (2).JPG
IMG_0515 (2).JPG

the autoduckseeds are in my cooler .
myself dont grow em no more .
my friend tobe does some autoducks with powerkush cross in it .
i will do them outdoor next year again .
indoors i have gg#4 (elev8seeds ) a purple storm 1 somango and one og lemon haze.
all in a perpgrow .
IMG_0597 (2).JPG
IMG_0600 (2).JPG
IMG_0599.JPG

:bighug:

Back