autoflowering duckfoot

Hi Bonobo/ Willy Bibbitt I've seen these for sale on The Herb with same photos as yours, so I'm just checking to see if they are the genuine article being sold before I get some

Looked that up too -- and they're there!! The site credits Willy Bibbitt and claims they're fem autos. Hey Mr. Randy Monkey Man -- have you finally released some?!

Last edited:
I think Monkey Man has passed the torch to @tobe and tobe is doing great with them from the look of it. Still, ain't nobody gonna tell me Monkey Man isn't still breeding his own! Seeing as he's gone AWOL, again, it's only fitting that after my epic 3 year project, I, at least, slap something on this thread, a type of full circle thing if you will:

Green Quack Super Autos -- brutal smoke, monster yielders, prettier than anything.
110days - Copy.JPG

IMG_1696 - Copy.JPG

My project is officially complete, and many more varieties of Quacks are under development. I have Monkey Man here to thank for teasing us all till I couldn't stand it anymore and bloody bred my own! Thanks Monkey man!

Cheers bro.

Last edited:
I think Monkey Man has passed the torch to @tobe and tobe is doing great job with them from the look of it. Still, ain't nobody gonna tell me Monkey Man isn't still breeding his own! Seeing as he's gone AWOL, again, it's only fitting that after my epic 3 year project, I, at least, slap something on this thread, a type of full circle thing if you will:

Green Quack Super Autos -- brutal smoke, monster yielders, prettier than anything.
View attachment 867363
View attachment 867364

My project is officially complete, and many more varieties of Quacks are under development. I have Monkey Man here to thank for teasing us all till I couldn't stand it anymore and bloody bred my own! Thanks Monkey man!

Cheers bro.

They look like some amazing specimens !!! What are they like in terms of seed to harvest times ? Is the smell quite discrete or in your face ? fruity or dank ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They look like some amazing specimens !!! What are they like in terms of seed to harvest times ? Is the smell quite discrete or in your face ? fruity or dank ?

Harvest times are long-ish, 100+ days. Working on a faster version I call Fast Quack; should be around 80 days finish for that one. They stink, usually of candy/kush -- and they are among the strongest hitters I've smoked, and I've smoked everything! When I get it down to 80 days it'll be the perfect strain, in my estimation. Many more varieties in the works. Just finished breeding a Purple Quack F3, and that'll be stable now. Lotsa stuff going on...

Harvest times are long-ish, 100+ days. Working on a faster version I call Fast Quack; should be around 80 days finish for that one. They stink, usually of candy/kush -- and they are among the strongest hitters I've smoked, and I've smoked everything! When I get it down to 80 days it'll be the perfect strain, in my estimation. Many more varieties in the works. Just finished breeding a Purple Quack F3, and that'll be stable now. Lotsa stuff going on...
Hi my friend
A purple quack sounds cool do you got pictures for us.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Sounds exciting mate. Will these ever be available through the portal or any seedbank ?

Hi my friend
A purple quack sounds cool do you got pictures for us.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Sure do dude:

28-2-18 - Copy.JPG

99days.JPG

BC1F1 beans, fully webbed, fully auto -- going in next run. Waiting for donor's purple traits to express in this batch. The holy grail Quack strain -- Black Quack -- will likely come out of this line as there is much diversity in both progenitors. These beans are genetic gold!
IMG_1983.JPG

More Quack strains to come, many more...

Cheers.

Back