Indoor Autoflower cheese input needed

Scottishfarmer

Semi noob grower
Reaction score
right lads got 4 exodus cheese limited for height only about 3ft and these cheese have stretched a bit due to shitty CFL bulbs. Until I got the hps and now I've had to top them. My brother topped his auto and it turned into a bowl shape and still got a decent yeild what do you guys think? They're 6 weeks tommorow and showing signs of budding where I've topped some have double heads now. First grow so taking it as it comes. I've fed twice with bio bloom so they should be pretty far into flower I don't mind if vertical growth is stopped I'm hoping it is

Attachments

• IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0726.JPG
    IMG_0726.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0737.JPG
    IMG_0737.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0740.JPG
    IMG_0740.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 104
Hi. That is some space between nodes you have there!!!!
With the topping you've done it should encourage the growth below to grow, and you'll get two/four main colas out of top.
They look nice and healthy colour, although I do see the onset of perhaps a cal/mg def starting so maybe want to include some in next feed.
You got any more details on grow? Soil pH, nutrients used, lighting etc

Cheers
Marty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another option when mine get too tall is pinching the top until it is in the horizontal position that I desire and gives me more head room. Last time I used needle nose pliers with masking tape over the jaw then gently squeeze until happy.

Back