Nice to get a surprise!

It was very nice! saved me another month of veg time/nutes/daily time in order to get my original cookies mom. Now I can just keep this sucker going for a few months. I'm pretty much going to continuously strip this mom so I can work on my cloning habbits again and get everything locked down.

We have another update my friends!!

Great news from all around this week.
1.) Of course finding out the mom was cookies & cream and not SBR was definitely the best thing to happen to me.
2.) I successfully cloned some damn clones finally which seems like it took me 6 months to do after I did it continously for 3 years and never had an issue.
3.) MY HYDRO STORE STEPPED UP! They finally have vermiculite. Not sure if the brand is good or not but any vermiculite is better than none! I threw it in with the last 4 clones I just put in there. I am more than positive it will increase my root mass by ten fold which means never having an issue with yield. All hail the wicking properties of vermiculite!
I am having a good week with growing guys. Can't get much better than this besides when everything is said and done and everything went perfect! I now have 16 total 2l's in my grow room. 12 of them are just straight perlite while the last 4 I have put in are a mix of perlite and vermiculite. I didn't measure exactly the difference I just threw a good amount in of each(perlite more obviously) and went with it.

Both moms are growing exceptionally. I haven't done much since their water change as the DWC 5 gallon gets very stable after the first few weeks of pH adjustments and water/nutes add. I actually had my light drop this morning ONTO MY KOSHER TANGIE MOM! So i guess you can say thwas was a negative that I've had this week. Broke a branch off of her but I decided to try and clone the branch so we shall see. Either way hopefully the mom is okay long term.

I shall be throwing as many clones as I can fit in the small plastic under the bed toat that I have and then once I fill that up(with around i think 23 clones) then I shall build a little table so i can raise my grow area up more and have it on my level but also so I can have more of area to grow with. By building the table I can get away from the box fan I have in the room and the carbon filter which are both taking up floor space. If my calculations are correct I should be able to fit a full 30-35 like I originally planned on the table that I'm going to build.
If all goes well.....30 or 35 sticks x 12g(this should be a low average per stick especially with the vermiculite going in now)=360g or 420g(i hope it's this one..it would be a sign from the cannabis gods)

So....almost a lb from a 2x4 area. I can't wait to play the guessing game to see what people think I will be getting with a full room :p.

Alright guys now that Ive written an essay in a half for you to read I appreciate you guys stopping by and I shall be back soon!

Pics:
most of the clones roots
leftover clones not thrown into 2l's
difference between 2l spray painted and the other one taped. spray painted looks classier...right?
both moms
all clones in flower rom
closeup of flowering clones

Attachments

• most_roots_5_23.jpg
    most_roots_5_23.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 96
  • leftover_clones_5_26.jpg
    leftover_clones_5_26.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 64
  • bottle_difference_5_23.jpg
    bottle_difference_5_23.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 74
  • both_moms_5_26.jpg
    both_moms_5_26.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 69
  • All_sticks_5_26.jpg
    All_sticks_5_26.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 94
  • zoom_in_on_flowering_5_26.jpg
    zoom_in_on_flowering_5_26.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 65
Glad you are doing well! The clones look good

have many updates for you guys coming tomorrow :) i have been inconsistent with posting but I shall try and keep things updated from now on!

Back