Hi everyone! Small update...

Threw some more perlite on the 2l's now that the perlite started to settle since I've been watering.

Cleaned the tote with bleach water from the overflow that was staying in there that got a little weird. Mostly because I fed every day even though they weren't drinking much but I needed to create the root base!

Also added duct tape to the bottom of the 2l because I didn't want to get algae in the 2l. Things should be good now! I also had to duct tape the top of my 5 gallon mother bucket because the white lid let's too much light in.

Added my SBR mother clone to the 5 gallon DWC I have now. Need to have a mom to create clones whenever I want! Had to take out one of my autocobs from the flower room but i will be getting some soon so I am excited and ready to get them!

Few pics..
IMG_20180301_154740392.jpg
IMG_20180301_154316138.jpg
IMG_20180301_145812364.jpg

Looking good man! I want to try some sbr also, just gotta wait to find the right genetics.

I have vegged a seed out of the SBR before but I ended up selling it to someone. It was 3.5ftx3.5ftx3.5ft and I sold it to a buddy for 100$ cause I didn't have a place to flower it anymore. It ended up being nice but he messed up the grow a lot and it could have been better.

I'm hoping this phenotype is even better than the one he had! I got this phenotype from a different buddy and it's supposedly nice but I haven't seen it myself. Apparently it will be nice for the type of way I am growing so I am excited to see how it goes.

By the way guys...the cure of my previous grow is going quite well:) I'm going to update my previous thread with pics of some cured nug in another week or so. I know it would have only been 2.5ish weeks since I started curing but since I haven't been smoking recently I can tell a huge difference in the smell already. It's awesome! I never jar cure for very long and I think if I do start doing it I'll enjoy the difference a lot.

Thursday 3/15/18:

Day 21 for flower room.
Day 14 for SBR mom.

Few pics...

The single mom DWC pre and post defoliation.

Then a couple of shots of the flower room pre and post defoliation.

The pics got out of order so I'm sorry about that.

Flower room is being fed 2.5ml micro, 5ml grow, and .5ml floralicious now. About 1/3rd strength.

Mom is being fed 1/4 strength Lucas.

IMG_20180315_104506460.jpg
IMG_20180315_104423341.jpg
IMG_20180315_104209803.jpg
IMG_20180315_104203240.jpg
IMG_20180315_104156082.jpg
IMG_20180315_104147118.jpg
IMG_20180315_102829301.jpg

Anyone have any tips with using floralicious plus in hydro? My 2l hempys love it but in my mom's dwc there is a lot of built up gunk in the res even with a bunch of air stones.

Is it not good for DWC?

Anyone have any tips with using floralicious plus in hydro? My 2l hempys love it but in my mom's dwc there is a lot of built up gunk in the res even with a bunch of air stones.

Is it not good for DWC?
Thats why I stopped using it in my hydro, still use it occasionally with my coco lol

Hello everyone!

I am so sorry for my absence even though no one stopped by while i was gone!

Sadly i lost 8/10 of the clones in these pics. I went on a 5 day vacation with my friends and my girlfriend failed to...well....lets just say when i came back they were crispy and dead:( somehow the 2 20oz bottles survived but all of the 2liter sticks died.

So....Here i am with an update.

Today is...9 weeks and 3 days from the clones being put in the flower room.

They are looking like they will finish in the next week not exactly sure when. I'm hoping to get 1oz from the 2 sticks overall. I'll upload pics when I get home later and I also have other pictures of the mother that I had put in the 5gallon and also the kosher tangie seed that was just placed in a 5 gallon as well.

I have 9 clones of the SBR mom that are rooting as we speak and then I also just cut 8 more SBR clones. Also my buddy had great news for me today and told me he has more cookies n cream clones for me & also some sinmint clones :).

Soon I will have 20+ clones running in my flower room finally. It sucks that my batch of 8 died before and i've had a lot of unlucky crap happen to me with my growing but I am sure that I will get this down and make sure my gf doesn't screw it up :)

Back