Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;) View attachment 950820 so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;) View attachment 950823 so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;) View attachment 950825 View attachment 950826 then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;) View attachment 950827 so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;) View attachment 950830 View attachment 950831 View attachment 950832 well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
Do you germinate the seed prior to putting it in the light mix or do you throw the seed in and geminate in the light mix? Thanks

My bad I was out of town a few days.Just got back last nite and nope they still haven't started to flower!!!They are around 38 days and one of em blew up the past 4 days.Should I wait longer???Oh and I also checked for signs of sex and still nothing as well??? What do you think thanks
sorry only just seen this.my apologies. have they started flowering yet? all the best and happy growing ;)

Hey guys, I posted this on a different thread but I see this one gets more action, so here I am. My apologies.

I am on my 2nd auto grow, same strain as grow #1, and grow #1 was a pretty low yielder. (I was however a first time grower on round 1)

I have grown a few photo grows since auto grow #1, so I know a bit more now but I am either just a really impatient wuss, or there is potentially something wrong.

I know a picture would help alot, and I will work on one as soon as I am near a camera, but in the meantime I am just curious if anyone has ever grown Blue Amnesia XXL? I have read nearly every page of this thread because I can never learn too much, but lets get to my question.

I have 2 plants, each under their own 1200w Bestva LED. They both broke soil about 9 days ago now, and they look healthy as can be. Green, standing up straight, perfect (but little) leaves...the only problem is they're about 3 inches tall at absolute best, thinnest stem ever, and the leaves are very very minimal. Am I just being an impatient wuss? I see alot of you guys topping at day 15 and what not, I dont see myself being able to top in 6 days, there's no way, unless they magically skyrocket overnight.

I gave them 1/4 the reccommended dose of some general organic nutes, and from what I've read here that was far too early. Is that likely my issue?

My question is, 9 days, 3 inches...

1) is that something to worry about? and 2) will I have any chance in hell of topping?

Edit: And while I've got your attention, the 1200w has a decent coverage area, and I'm only growing 2 plants. Is there any real need for the 2nd one to be on? Is 2 always better than 1, or are 2 of the same light only going to increase coverage area and not much else?

Thanks so much for the help guys, this is a new hobby of mine and I love it, I just need to stop worrying so much. Very glad I found this thread.

Hey guys, I posted this on a different thread but I see this one gets more action, so here I am. My apologies.

I am on my 2nd auto grow, same strain as grow #1, and grow #1 was a pretty low yielder. (I was however a first time grower on round 1)

I have grown a few photo grows since auto grow #1, so I know a bit more now but I am either just a really impatient wuss, or there is potentially something wrong.

I know a picture would help alot, and I will work on one as soon as I am near a camera, but in the meantime I am just curious if anyone has ever grown Blue Amnesia XXL? I have read nearly every page of this thread because I can never learn too much, but lets get to my question.

I have 2 plants, each under their own 1200w Bestva LED. They both broke soil about 9 days ago now, and they look healthy as can be. Green, standing up straight, perfect (but little) leaves...the only problem is they're about 3 inches tall at absolute best, thinnest stem ever, and the leaves are very very minimal. Am I just being an impatient wuss? I see alot of you guys topping at day 15 and what not, I dont see myself being able to top in 6 days, there's no way, unless they magically skyrocket overnight.

I gave them 1/4 the reccommended dose of some general organic nutes, and from what I've read here that was far too early. Is that likely my issue?

My question is, 9 days, 3 inches...

1) is that something to worry about? and 2) will I have any chance in hell of topping?

Edit: And while I've got your attention, the 1200w has a decent coverage area, and I'm only growing 2 plants. Is there any real need for the 2nd one to be on? Is 2 always better than 1, or are 2 of the same light only going to increase coverage area and not much else?

Thanks so much for the help guys, this is a new hobby of mine and I love it, I just need to stop worrying so much. Very glad I found this thread.

There you go bud .. there's some threads with Blue Amnesia XXL

:d5:

My bad I was out of town a few days.Just got back last nite and nope they still haven't started to flower!!!They are around 38 days and one of em blew up the past 4 days.Should I wait longer???Oh and I also checked for signs of sex and still nothing as well??? What do you think thanks
id day wait maybe some monster autos. some take longer to veg than others. but u should see signs of sex anyday onwards now. hope there all ladies. all the best.happy growing;)

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;) View attachment 950820 so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;) View attachment 950823 so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;) View attachment 950825 View attachment 950826 then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;) View attachment 950827 so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.

here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;) View attachment 950830 View attachment 950831 View attachment 950832 well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
That is quality that should be a starter kit for beginners

Back