Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
@autobeast
yea soak ur soil with 3 litres. add 4ml multitotal and 4 ml takeroot. then for the whole grow or until late bloom anyway. give multitotal to ur plants once every 3 weeks. happy growing every1 ;)
thanks for all the help and replying to our ?'s.Im wondering how high should my grow light be from the canopy during the seedling ,veg and flower stages?thanks a ton @autobeast

I'm using a marshydro300.
i think 18 to 24 inches above plants at all time should do u just fine. u dont need leds really low cause they penetrate plant conopy far better than hps. best to let the plants grow upto the light.happy growing ;)

I did the same thing. To damn expensive! So I hit Don up (link above) with an email but got no response. So did a search for the Denver store which led me to the amazon link. Just weird how the amazon search came up:shrug:

i actually emailed dom 3x. on the 3rd / 7th day a follow up to the original emails but never got any responses. i doubt he still active (even though he was here a couple months ago)

Yup he says 4mls total each in 3 liters for the presoak 3-5 gal pots. Then onto Sensi:smoking:

yea soak ur soil with 3 litres. add 4ml multitotal and 4 ml takeroot. then for the whole grow or until late bloom anyway. give multitotal to ur plants once every 3 weeks. happy growing every1 ;)

thanks @SparkyRU12 and @autobeast for the info!! i dont know why i thought it was used every feeding. im probably just overloading my head with all the extra info all over this site and getting confused in the process. 250ml will definitely go along way!

i actually emailed dom 3x. on the 3rd / 7th day a follow up to the original emails but never got any responses. i doubt he still active (even though he was here a couple months ago)

thanks @SparkyRU12 and @autobeast for the info!! i dont know why i thought it was used every feeding. im probably just overloading my head with all the extra info all over this site and getting confused in the process. 250ml will definitely go along way!
No prob man. But we did squeeze that little extra tid-bit outta Auto about the every 3rd week on the multi-total!
:baby:

good day growers hope all is well. so my flowering topped ladies are in full bud mode now. just had there first bloom feed. look very happy and budding strong. then the left sife of the tent. these 2 topped ladies are still in veg mode. just shown sex. so very promising for some big ladies. still got the vipar leds on veg setting. just raised the lights. they really do give some solid veg growth and only on half power. obviously the 100w migro cob helps alot throwing in alot of white to the veg spectrum. really working great for me. so no money was wasted when i had to buy these lights.i did do my research first. did pay off;) well here some pics
_20190922_131507.JPG
_20190922_131524.JPG
_20190922_131541.JPG
_20190922_131610.JPG
_20190922_133102.JPG
_20190922_131652.JPG
_20190922_131710.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

Hey @autobeast I was just wondering your insight.Ive got 3 plants going rn growing in HF soil under 18/6 marshydro300.2 in 3 gal smarts and 1 is a solo cup.im wondering why none of the 3 have started preflower or shown signs of sex yet they all hit light on aug 31st.i was wondering if switching to 12/12 would force them to flower or they may be photos I purchased em from a friend who said they were autos.

Hey @autobeast I was just wondering your insight.Ive got 3 plants going rn growing in HF soil under 18/6 marshydro300.2 in 3 gal smarts and 1 is a solo cup.im wondering why none of the 3 have started preflower or shown signs of sex yet they all hit light on aug 31st.i was wondering if switching to 12/12 would force them to flower or they may be photos I purchased em from a friend who said they were autos.
sorry only just seen this.my apologies. have they started flowering yet? all the best and happy growing ;)

good day growers hope all is well.so my flowering girls far right. sweetseeds sweetcheese autos really pushing on now budding strong.next to them we have the vegging bigger girls. vertical growth about done. flower will now begin. and far left my young autos. oldest just been topped. well. here some pics. all the bigger plants have been topped then left to grow. all plants happy super happy so a very happy grower.
_20191004_183748.JPG
_20191004_183805.JPG
_20191004_183820.JPG
_20191004_183847.JPG
_20191004_183910.JPG

well thats all for now. happy growing every1 ;)

Back