Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
@autobeast this article was a very good read one thing sticks out to me is that you only feed Nutes every other watering. I do truly find this fascinating and I think this could actually help me with such ups and downs with my plants. Is this standard procedure of is this just a little thing you do ? I know on my next grow I will be sticking to your guide for sure.

@autobeast this article was a very good read one thing sticks out to me is that you only feed Nutes every other watering. I do truly find this fascinating and I think this could actually help me with such ups and downs with my plants. Is this standard procedure of is this just a little thing you do ? I know on my next grow I will be sticking to your guide for sure.
thanks. less is always best.all my vegged girls get is plain water for first 3 weeks. then feed twice a week from then on veg and in bloom. always water i between feeds. just how i have always done it. plants dont need alot of feed. they just need enough to keep them happy and strong. hope this helps.happy growing;)

Question about organic medium with chemical nutes.

I have read some opinions the chemicals mess up the organics in the soil. Clearly not the case here?

Any thoughts on this?

If I grow in biobizz light & all mix, use biobizz nutes, but then add shogun calmag does anyone see any potential problems arising?

Great job with this Autobeast. Nice and simple - dialled in right here!

Question about organic medium with chemical nutes.

I have read some opinions the chemicals mess up the organics in the soil. Clearly not the case here?

Any thoughts on this?

If I grow in biobizz light & all mix, use biobizz nutes, but then add shogun calmag does anyone see any potential problems arising?

Great job with this Autobeast. Nice and simple - dialled in right here!
thanks alot dude.and calmag is calmag.so im sure ul be just fine ;) good luck and happy growing

good day growers. so here some pics of 2 auto girls harvested yesterday. sweet seeds, crystal candy autos. both plants have had exactly what this thread says. and really enjoyed life. and i stumbled upon a monster. bonus;)a real joy to grow, so defo give sweetseeds a thought growers.defo upped there game on the auto scene;)
_20190825_184446.JPG
_20190825_184501.JPG
_20190825_184542.JPG
_20190901_111904.JPG
_20190901_111921.JPG
_20190901_111934.JPG
_20190901_112012.JPG
_20190901_112039.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

good day growers so here my last 2 flowering ladies.fading fast as they finish life. both topped and left to grow, trouble free girls. some big fat buds;)
_20190904_103846.JPG
_20190904_103900.JPG
then we have the new journey of autos, already well away. bigger plants have both been topped, still. on plain water, first feed maybe today or tms.
_20190904_103928.JPG
_20190904_103940.JPG
and just bought some more auto beans. 2 freebies cnt be bad. so iv got 5 pack dr krippling, smokin gun autos. awsome genetics.
grew these well back at the beginning of my growing journey when was still learning. grew them 4 times. everytime were topped and gave 4 oz a plant in 60days. they do not mess about. bud size gets insanely big. and the smoke is top shelf. so be good to grow them now im done learning;) high and fun times ahead.
_20190904_105912.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

I tell you what @autobeast what a hell of a time looking for one of the nutes you have pictured. Sensi grow Part B with 2-2-5. When you search google and yup you guessed it, not even close!! I found 3 different formulas. 1-2-4, 1-2-6 and 1-2-7. The only way I found the 2-2-5 was to search images which took me to EBay. Do you know if there was a formula change and I found some of the last stock?

37BD9E0B-C3C3-4B20-8A39-D5E2FC06A2F5.png
323811C8-9095-40F6-8862-A0F665929412.png

i
I tell you what @autobeast what a hell of a time looking for one of the nutes you have pictured. Sensi grow Part B with 2-2-5. When you search google and yup you guessed it, not even close!! I found 3 different formulas. 1-2-4, 1-2-6 and 1-2-7. The only way I found the 2-2-5 was to search images which took me to EBay. Do you know if there was a formula change and I found some of the last stock?

View attachment 1100632 View attachment 1100633
il take pics of my feed and update for ya. as long as u get veg and bloom. a and b. ul be fine mate.happy growing;)

View attachment 1100632 View attachment 1100633

What country are you in sparky M8?? The numbers prob threw you off because bottle A and bottle B have different NPK ratios and so different numbers on the bottles. Do you not have a hydro shop in town?? AN Sensi range will be available in 99% of them I would guess!! Can u use Amazon and/or ebay??

I was hoping I didn’t come off sounding like I was off my rocker:dizzy: I did search Amazon (went there again to quadruple check) there are no part B with PKN ratios @2-2-5 (part A @3-0-0 all day) my 1 only Hydro store had the 1-2-6 version.
I wanted to try your method and be sure I started off on the right foot with the correct chit:greencheck:
Of course now that I pulled the trigger on eBay it shows up in my search WTH:shrug: I’m tellin ya it wasn’t there man! I swear !!!!:doh:
I’m sure the other would have work fine buuut when I grow up I wanna be just like my hero @autobeast :cheers:
Anywho it is on the way so we all set. Thnx for the response guys!
Phew! now that that’s off my chest!

Keep it Sparky :smoking:

Back