Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;) View attachment 950820 so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;) View attachment 950823 so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;) View attachment 950825 View attachment 950826 then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;) View attachment 950827 so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;) View attachment 950830 View attachment 950831 View attachment 950832 well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:
Thanks for this article and simplifying things.Is there a sub soil since at my local hydro store doesn't have biobizz.what other light soil mix could be used in substituting for the biobizz.im going to start my first grow soon and wanna be able to just pick up from the hydro store.thanks for the easy help

Thanks for this article and simplifying things.Is there a sub soil since at my local hydro store doesn't have biobizz.what other light soil mix could be used in substituting for the biobizz.im going to start my first grow soon and wanna be able to just pick up from the hydro store.thanks for the easy help
can u not buy ur biobizz lightmix online. will make all the diffrence. happy growing ;)

good day growers. so all the autos are now not far from the finish.big buds and small buds everywere. still getting bigger and some girls got a little longer to go than others.but overall gna be a heavy yummy harvest.new generation of autos are also on the go. here some pics;)
_20190824_202534.JPG
_20190824_202611.JPG
_20190824_202651.JPG
_20190824_202716.JPG
_20190824_202738.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

man..

you make growing look so easy..
tap water + no ph test + simple watering schedule/mix and youre cutting down monsters! :growing:

i just compared pricing vs the things im using now and everything is basically the same.
only difference is the price on the nutrients which doubles when using sensi grow/bloom A+B.

what would be your recommendation (in US) replacement for the dutch pro multi total / take root?
could i get away with just rhizotonic/myco?

this thread definitely has me thinking about switching!!

now on to the megacrop thread...

man..

you make growing look so easy..
tap water + no ph test + simple watering schedule/mix and youre cutting down monsters! :growing:

i just compared pricing vs the things im using now and everything is basically the same.
only difference is the price on the nutrients which doubles when using sensi grow/bloom A+B.

what would be your recommendation (in US) replacement for the dutch pro multi total / take root?
could i get away with just rhizotonic/myco?

this thread definitely has me thinking about switching!!

now on to the megacrop thread...
its the nutes there ph perfect. and do ur research on biobizz light mix.designed to work best with ph perfect feeds. and the soil buffers itself and does stay in perfect range for me. i cnt give u any digital reading. cause i dont use no ph pen or up n down. non of all that shit. old school. use ur eyes read ur plant.know what it wants and when. all happens over time. research is key . but when i found biobizz lightmix and after alot of research i combined it with sensi ph perfect feed. and boom magic happend.it makes growing easy. to easy haha. no shit. happy growing ;)

its the nutes there ph perfect. and do ur research on biobizz light mix.designed to work best with ph perfect feeds. and the soil buffers itself and does stay in perfect range for me. i cnt give u any digital reading. cause i dont use no ph pen or up n down. non of all that shit. old school. use ur eyes read ur plant.know what it wants and when. all happens over time. research is key . but when i found biobizz lightmix and after alot of research i combined it with sensi ph perfect feed. and boom magic happend.it makes growing easy. to easy haha. no shit. happy growing ;)
Do you use the Sensi Grow/Bloom made for Coco? Or the regular? I have the regular and love it. But I'm wondering if itd be worth it for me to get the Coco version. I have been using a little bit of pH down to get my numbers into more of the coco pH range(5.7-6.2...I typically aim for 5.9).

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Do you use the Sensi Grow/Bloom made for Coco? Or the regular? I have the regular and love it. But I'm wondering if itd be worth it for me to get the Coco version. I have been using a little bit of pH down to get my numbers into more of the coco pH range(5.7-6.2...I typically aim for 5.9).

hi. i use the normal. no coco mentioned on the label. are u using coco??

hi. i use the normal. no coco mentioned on the label. are u using coco??
Yes. I'm using Royal Gold Tupur(coco, perlite, aged forest products). I love this stuff! It drains incredibly well...its hard to make water pool on top(not that I want to or anything...just saying, it drains that well...lol). And a bag of it cost $15 at one of my local Hydro Shops....so it's rather cheap IMO...compared to FF soil, Pro-Mix, etc. You use BioBizz correct? In about 6 months, when I run out of the bag I bought about 3 weeks ago, I am considering trying the BioBizz. Ideally, I would like to do a run with BioBizz, Nectar for the Gods, Slf-100, and Mammoth P. Ive seen a few well-known growers(ThugPug aka gromerjuana being one) on Instagram say, that is the combo that they use. And their stuff looks uhhhhh-mazing! Lol. It would be an expensive run....but I'm sure it would do well.

On the other hand, I love the Sensi Bloom and Sensi Grow that I have been using on my last few cycles. It has produced some really good looking bud that had amazing taste and high....so I really see no reason to spend all that money on those pricey nutes....its not like I'm unhappy with what I'm using. Im still new to growing and like to try different things.
bc9a443479e58877349dc201c4043afa.jpg
b355ce44d0639af3189b8a410219d391.jpg
927e1068f12f4808af89f3ab60ef575e.jpg
6cdb44913dad6b99da914b93b9489cd8.jpg
c58c23cb3f920e186078da41c389d7fb.jpg

Yes. I'm using Royal Gold Tupur(coco, perlite, aged forest products). I love this stuff! It drains incredibly well...its hard to make water pool on top(not that I want to or anything...just saying, it drains that well...lol). And a bag of it cost $15 at one of my local Hydro Shops....so it's rather cheap IMO...compared to FF soil, Pro-Mix, etc. You use BioBizz correct? In about 6 months, when I run out of the bag I bought about 3 weeks ago, I am considering trying the BioBizz. Ideally, I would like to do a run with BioBizz, Nectar for the Gods, Slf-100, and Mammoth P. Ive seen a few well-known growers(ThugPug aka gromerjuana being one) on Instagram say, that is the combo that they use. And their stuff looks uhhhhh-mazing! Lol. It would be an expensive run....but I'm sure it would do well.

On the other hand, I love the Sensi Bloom and Sensi Grow that I have been using on my last few cycles. It has produced some really good looking bud that had amazing taste and high....so I really see no reason to spend all that money on those pricey nutes....its not like I'm unhappy with what I'm using. Im still new to growing and like to try different things.
bc9a443479e58877349dc201c4043afa.jpg
b355ce44d0639af3189b8a410219d391.jpg
927e1068f12f4808af89f3ab60ef575e.jpg
6cdb44913dad6b99da914b93b9489cd8.jpg
c58c23cb3f920e186078da41c389d7fb.jpg

nice buds. i get 50 litre bag of biobizz lightmix off ebay just under 15 pound or there abouts. save urself all the trouble. just buy a bag of lightmix now and see what beholds;) ul be sorry u didnt switch sooner. i was when seen my first grow with it. happy growing every1 ;)

Back