Indoor Autobeast grows sweetseeds xl autos ;)

good dAy growers. so these 3 girls in this grow, did win the sweetseeds contest in november. cnt be bad;) here is the link
https://www.autoflower.org/t...et-seeds-contest-november-2017-edition.62711/
and this morning my prize pack came. big reps and thanks @Sweet Seeds and @Sweet Seeds Jay. for monster solid auto genetics to grow, a real joy.
and the prize pack is class. 1 sweetseeds tshirt few packs of rizzlas, few stickers and the beans i picked. my fav is the tshirt i will wear it with pride for sure. the beans i picked are
sweetnurse auto cbd.
sweet cheese auto
fast bud autofloreciente
here some pics
_20180113_095557.JPG
_20180113_095626.JPG
happy growing every1;)

rambo thanks bro the joys of the growing game. cnt be bad. i wish this was my full time job. id be a very happy man lol;)

Your are an awesome grower autobeast. I think every guy or girl growing here wish they had a job as a grower, or atleast i wish i had. The dream is there, we just have to put our mind to it, and in one day we get there. Never give up, catch your dream buddy!

:vibes: :karmacloud: :nicethread: :passit:

Your are an awesome grower autobeast. I think every guy or girl growing here wish they had a job as a grower, or atleast i wish i had. The dream is there, we just have to put our mind to it, and in one day we get there. Never give up, catch your dream buddy!

:vibes: :karmacloud: :nicethread: :passit:
same to u Mate. ur a class grower. masterd the auto pot system. growing big ass bitches is how we like it. keep at it also friend ur doing great things. happy growing:salute::cheersmate::vibes:

good dAy growers. so these 3 girls in this grow, did win the sweetseeds contest in november. cnt be bad;) here is the link
https://www.autoflower.org/t...et-seeds-contest-november-2017-edition.62711/
and this morning my prize pack came. big reps and thanks @Sweet Seeds and @Sweet Seeds Jay. for monster solid auto genetics to grow, a real joy.
and the prize pack is class. 1 sweetseeds tshirt few packs of rizzlas, few stickers and the beans i picked. my fav is the tshirt i will wear it with pride for sure. the beans i picked are
sweetnurse auto cbd.
sweet cheese auto
fast bud autofloreciente
here some pics
View attachment 850054 View attachment 850055 happy growing every1;)
well done my man id do the same that Tshirt is tank. I want one now

Back