Dutch Passion Autobeast grows dutchpassion auto whitewidow

Just looking at yesterdays pics.and i missed something.the bigger of the 2 widows did show sex yesterday at day 15.thats quick here a pic of her lady bits;)
_20170115_110056.JPG
happy growing every1 and she has a very fuzzy stem nice;) have a good day growers;)

Just looking at yesterdays pics.and i missed something.the bigger of the 2 widows did show sex yesterday at day 15.thats quick here a pic of her lady bits;)View attachment 686919happy growing every1 and she has a very fuzzy stem nice;) have a good day growers;)
Same day you topped her? Wow lets see what happens. Hope she stretches well during flower.

"carpe diem"

Fuzzy Wuzzy wuz a Widow!! :D
Great information on the preflower signs. What the projected harvest time of the strain again? Is it a 70-77 day strain?....really I should know this as I have one growing...hahahahaha :D

Nice looking ladies, Green Beast! I am along for the ride. Grown quite a lot of DP auto strains, but never the white widow. Last was the Auto Frisian Dew. Beautiful plant, good smoke and great yielder.(3 zips 1 plant) I've lst'd a few, but never had the nads to top one. Very interested to see the outcome. Good luck with your grow.

:vibes:

Nice looking ladies, Green Beast! I am along for the ride. Grown quite a lot of DP auto strains, but never the white widow. Last was the Auto Frisian Dew. Beautiful plant, good smoke and great yielder.(3 zips 1 plant) I've lst'd a few, but never had the nads to top one. Very interested to see the outcome. Good luck with your grow.

:vibes:

Hey great to meet you!! What's your favorite DP auto strain?

What's up, 912? I have run Think Different, Auto Blackberry Kush, Auto Ultimate, Brooklyn Sunrise, Auto Colorado Cookies Auto Blueberry, Blue Auto Mazar and Auto Frisian Dew. I would say, overall, my favorite is their Auto Colorado Cookies. Very well balanced, with a more indica feel to it. A good, stoney kind of high that really hung around for a while. At least a couple of hours. Beautiful plant as well. Great flavor, with a sweet, funky rotten berry- fruit undertone. The buds were like golf balls, and just as solid.

Back