Dutch Passion Autobeast grows dutchpassion auto whitewidow

nizmo ul defo find what ur looking for .don't have to be a named brand mate there all made the same.mylar and some metal poles.and if ur light is hps or a small led.then u aint really putting much force on the tent with not a lot of weight.so no need for named brands.my goliath weights 57 pound about 4 stone,so very heavy.i just built a custom frame to sit ontop of my tent to support the weight.and worked a treat.my tents sits sturdy and strong;) happy growing

Had a read of a couple of your threads now @autobeast and enjoyed every minute of it. From the last pics I reckon the untopped widow may have it on overall yield (just not premium solid nugs) but that even sea of main buds on the topped lady will probably produce better bud overall.

I look forward to the final results! :pop:

auto welcome and thanks.im still without a phone so unable to do a pic update. the widows are doing well.the topped girl does have more nugs on her but development is slightly behind on her.the untopped widow buds are firming up good.both these plants are on the small size for dutch passion beans but should still bring a few oz of nice smoke.happy growing every1;)

and mangos another 2 plants would fit sweetly in that space if ur going big sized pots;)good luck.as long as u have good air flow and perfect environment getting crowded should not be an issue.you just may have to do a few defols along the way the get air flow around ur plants to prevent budrot;) and so good growth can see light.;) happy growing

@autobeast
I’ve decided to try and do 4 plants mate, might as well make the most of the space! Popped a AutoBlackberry Kush seed into a 10L airpot last night. Was gonna do another but ran out of soil, so the next pip will have to wait.

Would be very grateful for your guidance on defoliating, never done before apart from when I chopped my first plants.

Back