Dutch Passion Autobeast grows dutchpassion auto whitewidow

Bush welcome thats great to hear.dutch passion smash it everytime.u got any pics of ur nearly finished widows be good to see whats to come;) happy growing

See how it says it gets big in DWC in the description does that mean nobody has been dumb enough to put it in NFT?:rofl:

Does this have the potential to be even more epic than your AutoMazar......fingers crossed!:pop::smoking:

Bush welcome thats great to hear.dutch passion smash it everytime.u got any pics of ur nearly finished widows be good to see whats to come;) happy growing

Yeah man, these are from yesterday, day 79, love the structure of this one (I always LST for height control)
a39ef2898ddc96c95c44d0587008e39a.jpg

978642bf9865f02d9a8de6f9c9f242c9.jpg

You'll probably smash it with DWC...I'm a soil & organic grower not much worried about yields but will love to follow your grow, good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growing in soil is all i do .im also an organic grower.more natural the better i say.id love 1 day to grow in dwc but i get monsters in soil so im happy for now.my automazar was also grown in soil;) bush nice plants good job.im gna top 1 of mine and lst turn it into a monsters get the most out of it and leave the other 1 alone to grow untopped;).happy growing;)

Back