Auto Warriors Do..Cindy from Bluelab Meters for the CannaZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you never have measured before and want to test soil and liquid, you could start with the pH soil pen. It is direct stick into soil but you can also use to measure solutions.
Thats actually pretty amazing! I have to use two separate devices at the moment, and it's kind of annoying! Thankyou!!!!

Hi there @Bluelabs Cindy
Q. Im purchasing a bluelab guardian and i was wondering what i could expect for a life span seems that its always in the nutrient solution and i was also wondering is there any chance it could "break down" through lack of a better term, in the solution at all over a long period due to the low ph, or is it completely safe?
thank you in advance :)

Oh and I have another good question for you. I am just AWFUL about putting the cap back on my pen after I pH, and to be honest? I don't always rinse off the end of the probe when done. What kind of damage am I actually doing here? Can a thorough cleaning after someone treats their meters like this restore them to a level where you can still trust the read-out? Or does that kind of lack of care damage the meter over time? If that's the case, I'm going to take better care of my expensive testing equipment :vibe:

Appreciated!

I cant answer for @Bluelabs Cindy but look at some of these models they have @Son of Hobbes
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Eyes,

that is no avatar, it is a self portrait !

Hey Cindy welcome to AFN and for taking the time out of your day to chat with us!

I had a question for you when you get a moment, I've been interested in something more automated for a hydroponic setup and have been looking at dosing pumps and pH controllers and I see you guys offer the "Bluelab Dosetronic Peridoser Kit." Is that something a person could use on a small scale in a residential grow, or is that something meant for larger scale, commercial grows?

Also, do any models of your controllers come with any wi-fi/bluetooth connectivity? Do you find that is a demand that is increasing with people using your products? We see a lot of our vendors with electronic merchandise starting to put in more wi-fi and connectivity options and was curious if you've noticed a trend with people wanting to be able to monitor on the go?

Hi,
That is a good question, we have just completed a Updated version of the Doestronic Kit, It is now called our Pro Controller. with Peridoser Pumps. This product does 3 parts, 2 nuts and 1 ph. the pumps can pump 1400 ML per minute. So for smaller growers you may have to dilute nutrients is that would be too strong. After the first of the year we will have some new pumps that will does smaller amounts.the Pro Controller comes with a Connect Stick to connect to computer and data logs and will send info to your phone.

All other Connect items like Guardian connect and pH controller the stick is sold separately.

Oh and I have another good question for you. I am just AWFUL about putting the cap back on my pen after I pH, and to be honest? I don't always rinse off the end of the probe when done. What kind of damage am I actually doing here? Can a thorough cleaning after someone treats their meters like this restore them to a level where you can still trust the read-out? Or does that kind of lack of care damage the meter over time? If that's the case, I'm going to take better care of my expensive testing equipment :vibe:

Appreciated!
be nice to your tools,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back