Auto Warriors Do..Cindy from Bluelab Meters for the CannaZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
New at this!

Hey Cindy welcome to AFN and for taking the time out of your day to chat with us!

I had a question for you when you get a moment, I've been interested in something more automated for a hydroponic setup and have been looking at dosing pumps and pH controllers and I see you guys offer the "Bluelab Dosetronic Peridoser Kit." Is that something a person could use on a small scale in a residential grow, or is that something meant for larger scale, commercial grows?

Also, do any models of your controllers come with any wi-fi/bluetooth connectivity? Do you find that is a demand that is increasing with people using your products? We see a lot of our vendors with electronic merchandise starting to put in more wi-fi and connectivity options and was curious if you've noticed a trend with people wanting to be able to monitor on the go?

How long has your company been trading ? Are you planning to expand and move into other areas ?
We have been in Business for 30 years, we Re-Branded our products to Bluelab about 9 years ago. All our poducts are manufactured in New Zealand and sold to distributors in the US. We sell all across the world currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back