Auto Warriors Do..Cindy from Bluelab Meters for the CannaZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a Bluelab Repslap moment..nice warranty!!!

You want the It is THE Truncheon best EC/PPM meter anywhere! 5 year warranty and if you divide the price over 5 years it is also the least expensive! How can you afford not to measure your water quality, You should measure your water before you add Nuts, then after. If not using RO water it is EXTREMELY important!
whats the difference between the Truncheon and your pen style ppm meter?

@Bluelabs Cindy , so what do you think of our interview so far?? I'm under the impression you don't normally talk shop with a bunch of stoners:baked:

The pH pen comes with Small Pack of KCL Storage solution to soak your pen in to make sure it is hydrated. It also comes with pH 7 and 4 calibration solution, then you can get refills at your local store.

No local shops where i live! i dont mind paying shipping for a quality product .

whats the difference between the Truncheon and your pen style ppm meter?

The PPM pen gives you a digital display with a 1 year warranty with an MSRP of around 92.50.
The Truncheon is a lighted display (so you can see in the dark) with a 5 year warranty and an MSRP of 135.00 dollars! I have people all the time home long they have had their Truncheon and the oldest I have seen working is 15 yrs old!

mine only came with the KCL solution so had to order ph 7&4 before i could use it, but this meter stays calibrated well. I re-calibrate every couple weeks and it has only been off by .1 once:baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back