Auto Warriors Do..Cindy from Bluelab Meters for the CannaZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but here is what we have done.

We have visited over 900 stores in the US and Canada and Certified the retailer and a BLUELAB Certified store, which means when you buy from a certified store they can help clean and calibrate your meters for you and if there is a problem and it is unser warranty, they can replace it on the SPOT!
Any Pen we sell is 1 year warranty
Any Meter we sell has a 5 Year warranty (pH probes are 6 months) so take care of your probe!!!!!
The Truncheon is also 5 years.
Any continuous Monitor is 2 years

Best warranty in the industry!
Very Nice....did you hear that guys...On The Spot!!!

No but here is what we have done.

We have visited over 900 stores in the US and Canada and Certified the retailer and a BLUELAB Certified store, which means when you buy from a certified store they can help clean and calibrate your meters for you and if there is a problem and it is unser warranty, they can replace it on the SPOT!
Any Pen we sell is 1 year warranty
Any Meter we sell has a 5 Year warranty (pH probes are 6 months) so take care of your probe!!!!!
The Truncheon is also 5 years.
Any continuous Monitor is 2 years

Best warranty in the industry!
That's a stand up warranty!

ive had 3 different PH meters over the years and so far the BlueLabs is my fav! :smoking: would like to get the ppm meter when i can afford it :pass:
You want the Truncheon It is THE best EC/PPM meter anywhere! 5 year warranty and if you divide the price over 5 years it is also the least expensive! How can you afford not to measure your water quality, You should measure your water before you add Nuts, then after. If not using RO water it is EXTREMELY important!

Why have a meter that looks like this
image.jpeg
when you can have this
image.jpeg
this is my setup!!! Simple and easy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back