Auto Warriors Do...BigSm0 3rd Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jointman: @BigSm0 -- What's grillin' my fellow gellie? :smokeout: ..besides your butt, here... :rofl: Thanks for putting yourself on the menu brudda, much appreciated! :clapper:

According to High Times, even the commercial cannabis producers are saying that LED grown bud is superior in quality to other forms of lighting. would you agree?
absolutely!

Wait...I'm not on the list?? [emoji35]

[emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Sorry witchy but I didn't see the point of tagging someone who was already at the interview.

?? I have no idea what your talking about. Respond back how?

@fluffhead is the first to respond back to the tagging system...it looks like the Auto Warriors has a seed prize for YOU !!!!! Hang tight

I saw plenty of large lights out there. They are also very expensive. The single idea is basically to get people into the tech for the least amount as possible. The option to expand at their own pace and also have the most flexibility
I love the idea I think it is the best available option for growers if I were looking to go cob now I would just buy yours instead of building my own.

I saw plenty of large lights out there. They are also very expensive. The single idea is basically to get people into the tech for the least amount as possible. The option to expand at their own pace and also have the most flexibility

And its a lower cost, not cheap, but quality led chip giving the plant what it needs to flourish.

:jointman: @BigSm0 -- What's grillin' my fellow gellie? :smokeout: ..besides your butt, here... :rofl: Thanks for putting yourself on the menu brudda, much appreciated! :clapper:
Thank you waira. I wish I had better service as I seem to keep getting error messages and delayed replies

I love the idea I think it is the best available option for growers if I were looking to go cob now I would just buy yours instead of building my own.

Im getting one. Like seeds, can you have too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back