Indoor auto ultimate grow

yeah ill certainly be going over his grow journals for pointers. its all about the learning for me just now. theres a million ways to do it right and even more to do it wrong.

Lol.... whats up @EvilScotsman welcome to AFN....

I ran some AU a while back. They def put on major weight and if your running NFT i think i saw.... then watch out. They are going to explode if you get it right.

Im a soil and hand water guy if you need help with NFT my good buddy @KushNFT is the best in the bizz... but i have trained a few plants and the AU needs it unless you have unlimited height and lights you can adjust on angles . I have a training thread here ill post a link to. The strain in the thread is Big League Chew but its the same LST i used on the AU
mate this is actually an honour. your a legend :) i spent ages hunting for the right strain and cant wait to get stuck in. garden store just let me down with a lack of grodan cubes though so have to wait a week on amazon now:( must say everyone seems so helpful here. its well appreciated lads keep it up :)

Hi bro welcome to AFN the best canna site on the net.looks like your just about set to get some awesome meds growing,i see you are going for the NFT gt205 system if so when you need any help just ask @KushNFT he has been using this system quite a long time and grows some monsters in it.and as for topping @autobeast is your man to ask he does topping all the time with great results,good luck my friend and don't be afraid to ask any questions the great growers here love to help anyone out

Amd if your on 420 mag.u can look up my last 4 years work there on the auto limits.but im no longer a member of that forum.my name on 420mag is thebeast27;)

Did you say "Platinum" or something and get banned mate lol. Only joking don't want to stir any trouble. Honest :)

Back