Indoor auto ultimate grow

EvilScotsman

Eat,sleep,grow,repeat
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers AK420
hi guys new on here. my day of reconning has finally arrived. quick trip out for a nute heater and some grodan cubes and ill be good to go. using a 1m x1m x1.7m tent (had to chop a bit off to fit it in) a gt205 hydro tray and appropriate nutes and 2 x 250 true watt LED's. the second of wich for a bit later on once theyre ready for the abuse. i was planning to go au natural, maybe some light lst/ponytailing etc but due to having to cut 30cm off my height am going to have to do something more drastic as my babies could quite easily get too big. im in 2 minds wether to just let them grow a bit then tie down to grow them out horizontaly from one side of the tent to the other. Or, to start in the middle and top them once then scrog. topping would make it easier to manage my space and id feel safer but topping autos seems to be a touchy subject for some. anyone care to offer some advice for the noobie? have you topped a similar strain? of so what happened. any info will be greatly appreciated. cheers troops :)

Welcome mate :pass:

You need to have a word with a very nice fella called @autobeast mate, he will be able to give you some good advice. I'm pretty sure he's topped and trained the crap out of that strain.

Any photos of the set up? How did the tent chopping go? I was thinking about doing the same but trying to chop a bit off the width lol.

Good luck mate :thumbsup:

cheers for that hippy :) aye the tent chop was easy enough. the bars still fit together properly. ill get some pics up later once im ready to start popping. im confident that ive studied enough to keep them alive in my nft, first grow was coco with church seeds. pretty hard to go wrong so had to do a lot of learning for this one. looking forward to it though. ive been like a wee bairn at christmas the last few weeks while everythings been getting delivered.:)

Haha I know exactly what you mean mate. I'm like a kid in a sweet shop still.

@A-Train has also done an auto ultimate or two from memory. He will also have trained it to within an inch of it's life and produced oz upon oz of buds so he'd be well worth speaking to also mate. Another good chap and a good source for feeding schedules etc in his journals :thumbsup:

Haha I know exactly what you mean mate. I'm like a kid in a sweet shop still.

@A-Train has also done an auto ultimate or two from memory. He will also have trained it to within an inch of it's life and produced oz upon oz of buds so he'd be well worth speaking to also mate. Another good chap and a good source for feeding schedules etc in his journals :thumbsup:
holy shit that surely cant be THE A-Train that ive just spent the last week reading about all over dutchpassion and 420 magazine?

Lol.... whats up @EvilScotsman welcome to AFN....

I ran some AU a while back. They def put on major weight and if your running NFT i think i saw.... then watch out. They are going to explode if you get it right.

Im a soil and hand water guy if you need help with NFT my good buddy @KushNFT is the best in the bizz... but i have trained a few plants and the AU needs it unless you have unlimited height and lights you can adjust on angles . I have a training thread here ill post a link to. The strain in the thread is Big League Chew but its the same LST i used on the AU

@EvilScotsman welcome to AFN, you are gonna love it here :welcome:

Only the most helpful friendly people here ! :bighug:
Stop by the Live Stoner Thread, and hang out if you have the time. It' always an endless source of fun and wisdom :pass:

Back